Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

This Neto Borges looks OK

Would like to see it but I can't see Hughton going for him.

Can you imagine he does one of the runs from his box to the box and Hughton would have heart failure and stick him in the reserves for a year?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The Schelotto thing is odd too, he’s not even been at our home games. Big falling out there?

Also interested to see where he could go on loan as his missus has just opened a shop in Brighton

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Unless I'm imagining it, I think pre-match at Huddersfield that Warren Aspinall said Aaron Connelly is being linked with a possible loan move to Hoffenheim.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
With Burn coming in someone has got to loose their place in the 25 so no real surprise Suttner and Schelotto have been mentioned. Possible both will go freeing up a second spot in the 25 for one 'fresh' signing.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
The Schelotto thing is odd too, he’s not even been at our home games. Big falling out there?

I thought as much, especially after his Instagram post lording his previous managers but he recently opened a clothes shop with his missus and CH was there at the opening.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wouldn't be that surprised if Barclay went on loan to the Championship... and Wigan will be a central defender short when Burn leaves...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We have everything we need to finish within the middle pack somewhere between 8th & 12th. We may have to spend £100m's to move past this so a season where we establish a top 12 finish and give game time to our summer recruits would be ideal. The only things I would be looking for is a HGP to add to the squad, a better goalkeeper than Steele or Button or if any of our targets we have been watching become available at a great price then we may bring them in during Jan rather than the summer

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
This Neto Borges looks OK

Dont see anything in him that Bernardo doesn't offer us, having said that, he would suit our defesive winger system superbly, cant see us signing him though unless we get a silly offer for Izquierdo and on his performances so far this season, that wont be happening

D

Deleted member 2719

£15M seems cheap given that Gross is now a proven premier league attacking midfielder (and didn't he just sign a new deal?).

I agree it would be daylight robbery.

I see no reason to let him go, unless he swaps him for salah!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

D

Deleted member 2719

Gotta be rubbish. Gross is no where near quick enough for that Liverpool team. Lazy journalism

Hope so, but it is strange, what makes me think there could be something in it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here