Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Do we need to strengthen now or are we going to bite our nails that we have enough in our locker?
I would like to bring in a forward and attacking midfielder to get us over the line sooner rather than later

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be more than happy if we only bring in competition for Gross, but history tells us that it would be at least two months before CH was willing to actually give the new player a run.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Cannot see anything other than fringe players leaving this window. We are in a good league position with a healthy squad and players due back from injury and international duty at a time we have a streak of winnable games.

More likely to be planning for the summer where the market is less inflated and it is easier to pick up players

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
We are in a great position squad wise that we DON'T need to bring anyone in.

All the crap in the league are looking for that striker to put the ball in the net. Some of them have been there for a while and still not appeared to solve the problem after all the Prem money. Would hate to be run like that.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Can’t see us spending really. We have a couple of gaps with a back up for both Stephens and Gross required but realistically we aren’t going to pay the inflated fees in the January window for something far from essential. We do not need another striker.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Reports in Argentina saying that Alexis MacAllister is flying ty the UK tomorrow to sing a 5 year deal with us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just stated my own opinion, would be interested in yours and others on the subject
I don't think we need to strengthen. The main priority is to stay up, and I think we can do that with the players we have. The next target is just keep improving, so if someone is available that lets us do that, then great, bring 'em in. But we don't have to.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Palace have singed an international striker!!!!
Gyasi Zardes, American international from Columbus Crew in the MLS.

Nope, me neither!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
From what i know hes not a bad player, however this is MLS quality of course. Lets hope he turns out to be Jozy Altidore calibre (i.e utter shite)

Personally I’m hoping that he makes Sorloth seem like a bargain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here