Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
This seems the most credible rumoured target to me for us to sign this window, and the only player I think we'll bring in.

Perhaps as a buy and loan back deal.

Young enough to not be named in the 25.

prime candidate for a buy / loan back to end of season deal I would have thought if the price is right

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I agree, enough make the step up to be worth a punt.

Also think there's an investment opportunity with some of these players and our league status. We buy a player from League Two for say £500k, he's now a Premier League squad player, gets a few games maybe not makes this level but you're now trying to sell a Premier League squad player??

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Why on earth would we be interested in him anyway with the centre back options we already have at the club?

Way past his best now anyway.

I don’t think we are now although other EPL vultures have been circling.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
This seems the most credible rumoured target to me for us to sign this window, and the only player I think we'll bring in.

Perhaps as a buy and loan back deal.

Young enough to not be named in the 25.

This one makes a lot of sense- Jones will no doubt recommend someone who he genuinely thinks has a chance, Ashworth will be well aware of him, and we were linked last year (and we know how much we like to drag these things out).
He's meant to be very good.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see former Albion target Vincent Janssen is fit again and likely to play in Spurs next Under 23 match. Probably not for us now we have Andone but worth a punt for someone.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As Palace have missed out on Solanki perhaps they will pay his wages to become another Benteke.

He's completely the opposite type of striker to Benteke, he'd be half the price and a damn sight better than Sorloth or Wickham.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
JJ seems a good option to buy and loan back. Bruno can't go on forever and he's meant to be very good. Could even have a year at a Championship club next season IF we don't install him as the rotation option as sure he's of that level already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here