Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For all of us grizzling about current form and style of play...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
...cast your mind back by exactly a year and 7(ish) hours.

[tweet]1064782898325151744[/tweet]

hmmmmmm.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Both were expected back after the international break. Will we see them on the bench at least on Saturday?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Both were expected back after the international break. Will we see them on the bench at least on Saturday?

It's not a problem if they don't make it, CJ will backdate and augment Hughton's initial responses to fit the new narrative.

As said before I'm missing the Cruyff Turns soooooo badly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes and Stoke promptly went straight down the other end and went back in front thanks to some shit defending from a corner. Grrrr.

You're a little ray of sunshine, this morning. :lol:

I have no idea how every other fan remembers stuff like that.
Before the tweet, I had absolutely no recollection of the game v Stoke, and in all honesty I still don't actually remember that goal.

On the plus side, I can remember Stuart Munday's goal at Filbert Street, Jimmy Case, the away turnstiles (within a row of terraced houses) driving back etc.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
...cast your mind back by exactly a year and 7(ish) hours.

[tweet]1064782898325151744[/tweet]

hmmmmmm.

It's been a long season, given we've had the international breaks.
More time to spare for fans to give their opinions, good or bad.
It'll all pick up again :)

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Yes and Stoke promptly went straight down the other end and went back in front thanks to some shit defending from a corner. Grrrr.

And wasn't this the game where Izquierdo complained about fans getting on his back, hence little celebration of his equaliser?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And wasn't this the game where Izquierdo complained about fans getting on his back, hence little celebration of his equaliser?

Now I know you're making that up. :lolol:

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have no idea how every other fan remembers stuff like that.

Fret not. I attend away games with (normally) 2-4 people from a total group of maybe a dozen. Every one of the dozen recalls such detail as the one you’ve forgotten. Half of them could name the 11 and the subs from a random game in 2003, say.

Like you, I have absolutely no clue how they do it. I sit in the pub, nursing a beer and stare at them in slack-jawed astonishment.

You’re not alone. Not by a long chalk.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fret not. I attend away games with (normally) 2-4 people from a total group of maybe a dozen. Every one of the dozen recalls such detail as the one you’ve forgotten. Half of them could name the 11 and the subs from a random game in 2003, say.

Like you, I have absolutely no clue how they do it. I sit in the pub, nursing a beer and stare at them in slack-jawed astonishment.

You’re not alone. Not by a long chalk.

I have trouble remembering what's happened in that day's game in the pub after, let alone anything in the past! :lolol:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Also known as the only time Davy Propper has been allowed to get forward to that sort of effect. If he was unleashed a little bit more often, he might have more of an involvement in those areas. The handbrake would need to be removed, though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here