Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Saving Penguins ......

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Heard they’ve got a sly stash of Wagon wheels hidden somewhere as well.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
On this occasion defiantly yes, it's not like they were being prayed upon, they'd falling into a pit and would have all frozen to death

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes, I think so. They didn't pick them up and move them, just made it easier for them to get out of the ravine. So yes, why not.

Looking forward to Lions v Buffalos next week.

Spoiler alert:

The film crew help the buffalos by teaching them to ride mopeds.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Were the TV crew filming "Dynasty " ,right in saving the penguins.?

When you consider that humans are interfering with the penguin's breeding site through global warming year on year, a few steps dug into the ice is not exactly going to be detrimental in the grand scheme of things.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I've always questioned whether Mr Forbush was right to build that machine to destroy the skuas in order to protect the penguins.... should he have left the skuas to their own devices and let them kill off the penguin chicks or was building a giant catapult to hurl rocks at them a perfectly reasonable thing to do under the circumstances....

https://youtu.be/RQcrO90kjmE

Last edited:

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
If we aren't allowed to 'interfere' with nature, people should stop having bird tables and leaving food out for hedgehogs etc leaving the poor buggers to forage and die if it isn't there.

Of course the steps did no harm. Some people just complain about anything.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
When you consider that humans are interfering with the penguin's breeding site through global warming year on year, a few steps dug into the ice is not exactly going to be detrimental in the grand scheme of things.

this. all wildlife is under threat generally because of what mankind is doing , more small bits of 'interference' like this are needed.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I've always questioned whether Mr Forbush was right to build that machine to destroy the skuas in order to protect the penguins....

Insanity. Destroy all the skuas and we'll have nothing to stop our kebabs falling off the barbecue.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If we aren't allowed to 'interfere' with nature, people should stop having bird tables and leaving food out for hedgehogs etc leaving the poor buggers to forage and die if it isn't there.

Of course the steps did no harm. Some people just complain about anything.

You should visit the “Brexit “forum,there are plenty of tantrums by teenagers being thrown on there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here