Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gazza charged with sexual assault...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Aaaaaaaand that's why he was taken out of the MTL Hall of Fame - I'm guessing?

Mods remove if too SPICY for you.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
One count, due to touching. Now, I'm not defending the groping of any person against their will at any time and I do not know the circumstances of this case (I would remind you all that none of us do, but it won't stop people commenting!) - but based on what we know so far, I wouldn't suggest this needs a flooding of the bed.

The man has problems, he doesn't need a public flogging.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
One count, due to touching. Now, I'm not defending the groping of any person against their will at any time and I do not know the circumstances of this case (I would remind you all that none of us do, but it won't stop people commenting!) - but based on what we know so far, I wouldn't suggest this needs a flooding of the bed.

Was going to post something similar. The bloke is mentally ill.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surprised* nobody has posted that there is something suspicious about this story.

*no I'm not, actually

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He'll get the chance to answer for it in court so I don't want to pre-judge whether he's guilty or not. I just find Gazza's decline desperately sad

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Touching is very open to interpretation, surely. So until I know more, I will refrain from guessing..

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
How long till the Victim Blaming train pulls into the NSC station?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I disagree that it won't stop people commenting. You just won't notice those that it will stop.

Sadly mental health provisions are insufficient, Gazza should have been helped sometime ago.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I disagree that it won't stop people commenting. You just won't notice those that it will stop.

Sadly mental health provisions are insufficient, Gazza should have been helped sometime ago.

You cannot force help (or mental health provisions) on someone, even under Section (which is just in effect detaining them) - services are offered and need to be engaged with by the person they are offered to. Unless you know of a magic, click-your-fingers cure?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here