Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Toilet Guru.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on people this is Trotsky's toilet:-

trotsky-01.jpg
Leon Trotsky's toilet at his home at Avenida Viena in Mexico City, where he lived in 1939 and 1940. Notice how high the water tank is mounted on the wall. This would have had a powerful flush!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

View attachment 102190
Leon Trotsky's toilet at his home at Avenida Viena in Mexico City, where he lived in 1939 and 1940. Notice how high the water tank is mounted on the wall. This would have had a powerful flush!

I’ve been in that toilet. The biggest splattering was not in that room and caused by an ice pick.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What more do you people want?

The Toilet Snorkel Could Save Your Life

https://toilet-guru.com/snorkel.php

The theory behind the toilet snorkel is that you are likely to become trapped in the upper floors of a burning high-rise building — a hotel, an office building, or a high-rise apartment or condominium building.

Most of the building is above the reach of any fire department's highest-reaching ladder trucks. You don't have firefighters' protective suits, helmets, masks, and breathing apparatus. What can you do?

Well, if you had prepared by bringing along a toilet snorkel, then you could squat beside the toilet and breath sewer gas until the fire is put out, or firemen arrive with rescue breathing equipment, or the building collapses.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.

View attachment 102190

The cistern is so high, I'm thinking Motion Sickness.....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
9/10 [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was on a roll (gedditt??) after getting the first 3 right, but then it was all piss and wind (gedditt??) until the last question, a test that I passed (gedditt??) correctly.

I will now log off :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here