Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that's more to do with the line up than the presenters. They do work together well, because they are mates apparently.

( and it's Dec - I think....)

Sorry my mistake had a blonde moment of course it is Dec but I do not think the line up has done much to help the show as all low rate celebrities not top line names.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sorry my mistake had a blonde moment of course it is Dec but I do not think the line up has done much to help the show as all low rate celebrities not top line names.

Will all due respect I think you misunderstand the premise. This isn't a reality show ( phrase didn't exist when they launched ) it's a game show.

And it's always better when the celebs are (as you say) a bit low rent. They've changed it a bit over the last few years by deliberately having younger unknowns in there with the older ones who haven't a clue who each other is.

Also ITV is being very very smart in picking up younger viewers with that - who simply don't watch television any more.

This years line up is the best in years. Who've got the old Noel Edmonds (Noel Edmonds) and the new Noel Edmonds (Nick Knowles), with Barrowman and Harry.

You stick "stars" in there, the others are in awe and it doesn't have the edge.

Only criticism this year is they have failed to find an annoying one (let's see what happens later)

It's simply one of the programmes ITV have ever made. Sorry :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We all have our own opinions as it wouldnt do to all see things the same way. Dont get me wrong I think that Arry and John gel well together plus the sympathy for Anne helps the show.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will all due respect I think you misunderstand the premise. This isn't a reality show ( phrase didn't exist when they launched ) it's a game show.

And it's always better when the celebs are (as you say) a bit low rent. They've changed it a bit over the last few years by deliberately having younger unknowns in there with the older ones who haven't a clue who each other is.

Also ITV is being very very smart in picking up younger viewers with that - who simply don't watch television any more.

This years line up is the best in years. Who've got the old Noel Edmonds (Noel Edmonds) and the new Noel Edmonds (Nick Knowles), with Barrowman and Harry.

You stick "stars" in there, the others are in awe and it doesn't have the edge.

Only criticism this year is they have failed to find an annoying one (let's see what happens later)

It's simply one of the programmes ITV have ever made. Sorry :lolol:

Oh I think that issue has been resolved...............

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
There must be many who disagree with the posters on NSC as the viewing figures with Holly and Ant are going through the roof and ITV are very pleased with the duo.

She's not for me. Her squeaky voice and general demeanor of acting like a competition winner is grating. However, there is no denying what you say. The viewing figures are sky high and Dec seems quite comfortable working with her as his new side-kick. Not sure what that will be doing for Ant's re-hab...:whisky::whisky::whisky:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Does anyone stomach the ITV2 show afterwards? Those three presenters really are shite. That Joe Swash fella needs a shoeing and that girl can eff off.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Edmonds admonishing John for grabbing his crotch has been the highlight for todays episode for me.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I think this might be Gold. There is no way that the Egos of Edmonds and Barrowman are gonna rub along nicely. Add in Knowles leadership qualities and its all gonna end up with arguments and sulking.

Redknapp will blindly follow any "leader" depending who it is.

I can also see Edmonds admonishing Rita Simons for her smoking - he has already in the first day picked up on it.

Well worth watching.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here