Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To be fair, if you were autistic, and yes I have had experience with autism, the last thing I would do is go into show where there is every chance that I would be locked in a dark coffin, buried under ground and have rats running all over my body.

However, this is the 2018 and there is no reason for her to put herself through that for the entertainment of voyeurs who like to watch celebrities eating kangaroo balls and koala dicks.

Anyway it has obviously offended some people so I am respectfully bowing out of here.

I am not offended but correcting your lack of respect.
It doesn't matter if someone is fat or female, they still deserve to be called by their name.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
To be fair, if you were autistic, and yes I have had experience with autism, the last thing I would do is go into show where there is every chance that I would be locked in a dark coffin, buried under ground and have rats running all over my body.

However, this is the 2018 and there is no reason for her to put herself through that for the entertainment of voyeurs who like to watch celebrities eating kangaroo balls and koala dicks.

Anyway it has obviously offended some people so I am respectfully bowing out of here.

She was excused from the bush tukka trial vote yesterday due to medical reasons. So maybe she will not have to do any of them? She did well sticking her hand in the box of crabs, spiders etc though.

She was only recently diagnosed with autism, so perhaps her way of trying to cope with her differences has been to force herself into situations that she knows will be difficult for her. As the father of an autistic child, I have huge respect for her and hope that she lasts as long as possible. Can fully understand if she doesn't though.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

don't be silly David.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Little factoid...my ex dentist's son went out with holly for a few years, but they split up as he couldn't cope with her fame....and he ended up married to Ellie offa Countryfile. How does that work then?

That is one seriously lucky chap. :love:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Yellow Team choosing 20-stone autistic, boat-sinking, cry-baby, snake-averse Anne Hegarty instead of guitar-playing, professional handyman, alpha male and all-round nice guy Nick Knowles could be the worst decision since Nasser chose to bowl on Day 1 of the 1st Ashes Test Down Under in 2002.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thought it all went quite well

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Willoughby is more wooden that the set :facepalm:

The dynamic is all wong and frankly Dec would have been better fronting it solo for this series.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is a disastrous career move for Holly. Dec just got tongue-tied, Ant would have bèen all over that, Holly said nothing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here