Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
It's not quite the same without Dec - or Ant, I get confused - Holly has no chemistry at the minute.

Credit where it's due to the producers though, Harry leaning through a car window was genius.

I'm optimistic that by the end of the series I'll know whether it's Ant or Dec we've been watching. I do think Holly's done rather well, though - I quite like her.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dec's trying hard, but Holly is a brick wall. Its like trying to have bants with Michael Gove.

Bloody hell though, that Fleur is fit AS. I have no idea who she is, or what she's done, but I'm looking forward to the shower.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Dec's trying hard, but Holly is a brick wall. Its like trying to have bants with Michael Gove.

Bloody hell though, that Fleur is fit AS. I have no idea who she is, or what she's done, but I'm looking forward to the shower.

Yep. My purple periscope is UP for Fleur already.
She was on X Factor a few years back and she was actually very good and in my opinion should have won.
She has got a great little arse too and wears little black pants, I have seen some pics already.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Didn’t take ‘Arry long to think it’s transfer deadline day.

022605AF-DA27-4848-81EA-23375431231B.jpeg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Emily Atack used to be a right party go-er. Seen her in many a club chewing her chops off :cheery:

My mate knew her sister well as she grew up around Luton I think

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
It was like watching the comedy duo of Abbot and Abbot , just didn't work , why they chose to go with her god only knows , i did like the casual chat harry had saying he thought somebody would say cut and the bacon rolls would come out :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That really nice lady who is really pleasant and affable on the chase. I give her 3 days and she will be out of there! Although maybe she won't as she is an extremely nice person and didn't cry on the show last night saying she couldn't cope with it.

I like holly.

Little factoid...my ex dentist's son went out with holly for a few years, but they split up as he couldn't cope with her fame....and he ended up married to Ellie offa Countryfile. How does that work then?

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That fat bird offa the chase. I give her 3 days and she will be out of there!

I like holly.

Little factoid...my ex dentist's son went out with holly for a few years, but they split up as he couldn't cope with her fame....and he ended up married to Ellie offa Countryfile. How does that work then?

That fat bird is Anne Hegarty who is autistic. Different people handle difficulties in a different way.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That fat bird is Anne Hegarty who is autistic. Different people handle difficulties in a different way.

Oh for goodness sake. I have edited that for you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair she is a brave lady going in with an autistic bent.

I suspect she may be more interesting than an X factor wannabe...

To be fair, if you were autistic, and yes I have had experience with autism, the last thing I would do is go into show where there is every chance that I would be locked in a dark coffin, buried under ground and have rats running all over my body.

However, this is the 2018 and there is no reason for her to put herself through that for the entertainment of voyeurs who like to watch celebrities eating kangaroo balls and koala dicks.

Anyway it has obviously offended some people so I am respectfully bowing out of here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here