Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This. I was totally expecting him to act like a complete knob in there, but he didn’t.

Yes, there was probably an expectancy there is a dark version behind the image but he is obviously exactly the same in real life as he is on the telly.

I'd imagine ITV are gutted - biggest paid star goes straight away.

It's usually the anonymous one who has been "edited out" that goes first.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Noel gone ? proof that Cosmic Ordering does work, but not for Noel !

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
ITV paid him the most, production team will be peeved. But younger generation, who do the voting, don’t ‘get’ him or know he’s one of the biggest names in TV & Radio history. They just see him as an old man and don’t realise that for several generations he was a bigger act than Ant & Dec themselves (who may well surpass him in time)

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Can’t believe Noel has gone. Outrageous decision.

That Malique guy is devoid of charisma and any enthusiasm to tackle what the show is all about. I thought he was the obvious first man out.

He couldn't be chosed as had gained immunity fro first vote off. Agree though that he was the obvious one to get booted out first.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He was a bigger act than Ant & Dec themselves (who may well surpass him in time)

Unlikely, since TV isn't like that any more, so many channels and fragmented audiences, younger audiences not even watching TV.

Like music it's basically all been done before to a certain extent. You aren't gonna get TV presenters who have both re-invented Saturday children's and prime time television.

No surprise television companies are investing so much into original drama, since everything else was effectively invented in the 70s and 80s. Reality television coming later.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very strange but a voting system, I thought Noel was actually quite entertaining.

Harry will be out soon unless he stops whinging, I really hope Knowles does not win it

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yes, there was probably an expectancy there is a dark version behind the image but he is obviously exactly the same in real life as he is on the telly.

I'd imagine ITV are gutted - biggest paid star goes straight away.

It's usually the anonymous one who has been "edited out" that goes first.

I heard stories that he's a bit of ******* behind the cameras. Need to remember that whilst he was in there, he is fully aware the cameras are on him!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not really surprised Noel went – was more surprised when Danny Baker got kicked first last year. Malique, Sair, dude from The Vamps and Mick Hucknall have the youth vote on their sides, which is always going to make up the core number of votes, I would guess.

I actually find myself warming to Harry a lot – although him getting a bit arsey last night with Nick might have been his true colours coming through. Like when he had that "Wheeler Dealer" comment thrown at him during a Sky Sports interview :lol:

On the whole, decent light-hearted entertainment. Redknapp to win.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Arry's true colours came out last night, whinging and moaning about Nick Knowles winning the drinking games.
I was with Knowles on that one that he deserved a decent meal, he was the one who stood down as camp leader when one person
didnt get the sit down feast.
My wife was quite shocked when I told her some of the shit baggage that he has and that he has a £7 million house on Sandbanks. He is really pissing me
off with his boring little funnies like the pulling Pavlechenko or whatever his name was off at half time.....boring tale from years ago.
Hope the tosser gets voted out quick.
Team Fleur for me, money going on her today

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Very strange but a voting system, I thought Noel was actually quite entertaining.

Harry will be out soon unless he stops whinging, I really hope Knowles does not win it

Yes, in a way he has won though.

In last, probably commanded a big fee, gets out first to enjoy the facilities.......

Good for him.....

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Considering Malique had to ask Noel who he was and what he had done says a lot. Noel has a sense of humour that many who do not know him will understand - some things he says can be construed as rude if you do not understand the humour behind it. I am not surprised therefore that he was voted off first.

I am enjoying this series so far. Fleur or Emily to win for me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Arry's true colours came out last night, whinging and moaning about Nick Knowles winning the drinking games.
I was with Knowles on that one that he deserved a decent meal, he was the one who stood down as camp leader when one person
My wife was quite shocked when I told her some of the shit baggage that he has and that he has a £7 million house on Sandbanks. He is really pissing me
off with his boring little funnies like the pulling Pavlechenko or whatever his name was off at half time.....boring tale from years ago.

I agree with you about Nick Knowles. I would like him to win, personally.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I read somewhere Edmunds made about 3.5 grand per hour he was in there

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Agree about Redknapp. People should read Broken Dreams by Tom Bower.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here