Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Edmonds got all pissy knickered anout Chris Morris. He can't take it. Sod him.

I want the inbetweener to win now that Fleur has gone.

Barrowman will be unwatchable if he wins.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Voted team 'arry last four votes

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Whereas Atack was going with a big pair up front.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
His win will be celebrated tonight, but it won't be long before they find that the meal worms and crickets have been on £40k a week and that ITV don't own Snake Rock, but have been leasing it from a shady Russian plutocrat.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
She is Paul McCartney's cousin's daughter.

Harry was a good winner, genuinely funny, and I loved his honesty about his beloved Sandra and their marriage.

Yes, how I feel too.

The final two provided the best entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The itv show bookers played a blinder this year. In a world wherr division is so rife and generational gaps in wants exist, this was a shining example of people from many backgrounds and different generations getting on together and making things work. It was a feel good 3 weeks at a time when we need it.

The itv show bookers played a blinder this year. In a world wherr division is so rife and generational gaps in wants exist, this was a shining example of people from many backgrounds and different generations getting on together and making things work. It was a feel good 3 weeks at a time when we need it.

Well it was certainly better than having to endure the " Lady stuck up her own backside " from a couple of years ago.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I really enjoyed this series, and I have to confess that I was wrong over Holly Willoughby - I thought she'd be fairly bland and although she didn't start well she was really was very entertaining and had a great chemistry with Dec.

Indeed, I think Dec deserves a lot of praise for his professionalism. It turns out Dec is something of a Frank Sinatra and can duet with anybody.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here