Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Holly is doing ok but she has not learned to "distance " herself from the action, she can't go through the whole series going " Oh my God... OH MY GOD.... Oh MY God " every time someone gets to wear the snakes and bugs. Get over it and enjoy watching them suffer, they are getting paid for it FFS and it's not like they don't know what's coming.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah one is where Dec has someone to bounce his banter off, and the other one is where it gets soaked up like a sponge.

Don't listen to me though, I'm the same with Strictly Come Dancing - I haven't got over Len Goodman leaving for the awful Shirley Ballas! :(

Me too. I loved Len.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'll probably get shot down for this but........
I reckon old Harry's stories/quips will dry up...?.

"I've had Quayle egg befoe, they don't look that big to lay eggs"
"I thought a Quayle was a fish"

:glare:

Last edited:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Knowles. What a creep.

In fairness to Knowles he's made a career doing up peoples houses and appearing as an all round nice guy. He could hardly thieve the top bed, give Anne grief for only copping 2 stars and tell stories about sticking people's heads down the bog at school otherwise he'd be doing cillit bang adverts when he comes out.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
In fairness to Knowles he's made a career doing up peoples houses and appearing as an all round nice guy. He could hardly thieve the top bed, give Anne grief for only copping 2 stars and tell stories about sticking people's heads down the bog at school otherwise he'd be doing cillit bang adverts when he comes out.

All he had to do was take something personal like Barrowman. Nobody would have raised an eyebrow at that.

Anyway, what nimrods voted for 'cameras on me please' Barrowman to do the next trial? I'm already at my limit with his overacting.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wait till Edmonds turns up and we will see Knowles competitive side.

I wonder if all we will hear from Edmonds is the impending court case against Lloyds Bank.......

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I wonder if all we will hear from Edmonds is the impending court case against Lloyds Bank.......

I predict KNOWLES will tell EDMONDS about his Christmas Day Channel 5 pitch for a "surprise, surprise" style show, broadcast "live" from the Post Office Tower.

KNOWLES will tell EDMONDS the genius of his idea is that it will be filmed at EASTER and he will actually be tucking into his turkey on Christmas Day WATCHING HIMSELF.

EDMONDS will get jealous and it's all gonna kick off big time and BARROWMAN will be forced to choose between the pair.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here