Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which ex-England star(s) are jealous of the current England group's success?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A classic narcissist. The ‘John Terry Clause’ in his Chelsea contract where nobody could earn more than him at the club and if a new player came in earning more he would have to get parity. Also, showing what an arrogant sewer rat he was by slipping his team mates wife one. Showing no respect for his family, club or team mates. Should I go on?

yes do go on please , because both of your "facts" are wrong , he never had that clause and it was wayne bridges ex (ex being the operative word) girlfriend not wife , any other reasons you think it was john terry ?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
You don't need to be an oracle to see why he was picked. Delph was very good on Thursday and again today.

Look at the side he started with. For a friendly yes but not for this game. He has arguably the most talented England squad in a generation and he picked that side. I desperately want him to do well but I’m not convinced. Yes we reached the semi finals iof the World Cup but in terms of quality that was the shittest World Cup ever.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Geoff Hurst.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
yes do go on please , because both of your "facts" are wrong , he never had that clause and it was wayne bridges ex (ex being the operative word) girlfriend not wife , any other reasons you think it was john terry ?

he is a self-absorbed nob'ed.
putting in his shinpads was hilarious and pathetic,
just so he can lie to his grandkids...:ffsparr:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
he is a self-absorbed nob'ed.
putting in his shinpads was hilarious and pathetic,
just so he can lie to his grandkids...:ffsparr:

yes because he's really going to tell his grandkids he won it :facepalm: id suggest its you thats the nobhead

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would find it hard to believe that there are any jealous ex players. They all have their time and, if they get a cap they are generally grateful I think. When you hear the ex-pro's being interviewed they normally get the old " tell me Bobby, do you ever envy the modern players on £300K a week ? " and they generally say along the lines that they loved every minute of their time in the game and cash and caps didn't come in to it.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Only a player kicked out and replaced by another may not want his successor to do well so as to get his place back.
Talking about players from years back can`t believe any are jealous apart from as others have said the wages.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Most of the "Golden generation" played in a manner which suggested that they were more interested in their own careers rather than their England team mates or the three lions. So anyone from between 5 and 15 years ago wouldn't surprise me

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

Can you prove that clause was never in his contract? And wife, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend the point is he cheated on his missus.

It’s OK I’ve been reading this board long enough to know you’re a closet wannabe Headhunter Chelsea apologist.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
why do it then?
who is he hoping to hoodwink?

and why are you sucking his cock?

UEFA wouldbt allow him in the pitch unless he wore the kit , im not sucking his cock , im correcting the rubbish you posted.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Can you prove that clause was never in his contract? And wife, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend the point is he cheated on his missus.

It’s OK I’ve been reading this board long enough to know you’re a closest wannabe Headhunter Chelsea apologist.

i think the onus is on you to prove it was dont you ? wannabe chelsea headhunter ?? really

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Look at the side he started with. For a friendly yes but not for this game. He has arguably the most talented England squad in a generation and he picked that side. I desperately want him to do well but I’m not convinced. Yes we reached the semi finals iof the World Cup but in terms of quality that was the shittest World Cup ever.

Que?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
UEFA wouldbt allow him in the pitch unless he wore the kit , im not sucking his cock , im correcting the rubbish you posted.

roy keane never stooped so low.
jt obvs has no moral integraty, he is indefensible,
so why do you bother on a bha message board,
very strange!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Ok. The team that started today’s game was not our strongest and was more like a side you’d see for a friendly. This was a competitive match and so you should put out the strongest line up.

A previous post was that Southgate was doing an excellent job. My view is that he isn’t as good as some people think.

He should be getting results as the squad he has now is the strongest for at least a generation. We shouldn’t have to come back from one down against a Croatian team who were knackered from the game on a Thursday.

Getting to the semis was great, however in context of how crap everyone else was just how good a result was it ?

He is however a breath of fresh air compared to the last four or five England managers.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
roy keane never stooped so low.
jt obvs has no moral integraty, he is indefensible,
so why do you bother on a bha message board,
very strange!

roy keane never stooped so.low ?? are you on drugs ? he ended alf inge haalands career with a horror tackle you clown

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
roy keane never stooped so.low ?? are you on drugs ? he ended alf inge haalands career with a horror tackle you clown

he accepted the consquences of his actions like a man though.
the other end of the scale from the nob that is jt, you mug

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here