Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much for a Ryan, Dunk and Duffy transfer bundle?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Why have we paid £3m for him nearly the same as Duffy's fee, is it to strengthen the U23s or our bench? Not a lot by Premier standards but why pay anything for somebody we dont need, at the moment.

Because he's a home grown player and also as he's our 4th choice centre back. Also 3m is also not a lot for a club in the Premier League to pay for a squad member.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would suggest that the club think differently as we have White who is HGP under 21 so not needed to be named in the 25 man squad and is adequate 4th choice if needed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was this Mourihnos plan all along, Manure playing sh!t at the Amex, luring us yokel fans into thinking Ryan, Duffy and Dunk were brilliant, then pouncing in with £150 million offer for all three :cool:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I would suggest that the club think differently as we have White who is HGP under 21 so not needed to be named in the 25 man squad and is adequate 4th choice if needed.

I'm a big fan of White and think he's the long term solution, but the best thing for him in the short term is to go out on loan and gain first team experience at a Championship club. Nothing wrong having someone like Burn around to fill the 'cover' slot in the meantime.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BG has Dunk at £10m.
So £8m for Duffy and the same for Ryan, despite his height.

So £26m ought to get all 3.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Better get an offer ready for the return of Goldson and BFG.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
What’s the matter with you all? Minimum £200,000,000 surely? But they can’t, anyway. Maybe Dunk, for no less than £100,000,000 (loving all the noughts!). He’s been a great servant for the club and if he wants to go (maybe he doesn’t), then I believe we have a great replacement in Balogun. I’m not sure red is his colour, though.

NB just to avoid any confusion, I DO NOT want Dunk to go, and I understand that 200,000,000 is an unrealistic amount (still enjoying all the noughts, though!)

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
The Holy Trinity would set you back a minimum of £130 million. The chance of all 3 of them going in one window is zero. I could see one of them leaving in the January window although United would be playing well over the market value.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ryan 50
Dunk 30
Duffy 30

Bundle about twice that as we have to replace them all.
No idea about the numbers, but I think you're right about the bundle. Add up the prices for the three players, and then double it for anyone who wants to buy the bundle.

Thinking about the numbers though, I guess around £200M for the three of them would be about right.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Why are you even thinking this? Let alone discussing it!! Doesn't bare thinking about. I'm bloody traumatised now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here