Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Brighton to become the UK’s first twats only town......

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I’m only surprised it’s taken so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Happy to be a **** rather than an urban construct.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Dailymash staff all live in Brighton...and they’re the twats in question.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Server not found.

I suspect it's jealousy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can some **** post a copy of the article please as the server doesn’t work.

Well here's the full link

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...-the-uks-first-twats-only-town-20150720100280

Piece is dated July 2015? Not one of their finest efforts IMHO...

UNBEARABLY smug seaside **** haven Brighton is to ban ordinary people.

The Sussex town, which had increasingly become an overpriced dormitory for London media workers and grizzled ‘big beat’ DJs, is to take the bold step of excluding anyone who does not have a glaringly flawed personality.

A spokesman for Brighton and Hove Council said: “We have a legion of twats here, mixed with a smattering of normal people, and the two groups were really failing to gel.

“On the one hand you’ve got ordinary worker types struggling with massively inflated living costs, while on the other you’ve got self-styled Bohemians with enormously wealthy grandparents, who somehow reconcile ecological beliefs with consuming vast amounts of cocaine.

“For the sake of the local economy, we want to defuse this tension while keeping the people who want to pay vastly over-the-odds for organic vegetables and taxidermy.

“So the normals can go to the nearest affordable town, which is only 212 miles away.”

Brighton resident Julian Cook said: “When I’m not DJing or ‘shopping local’ I like to chill on the beach. I have a small lifelong family income because my ancestors had a sugar plantation, which I’m fairly sure was run as an ethical workers’ co-operative.

“Basically I’m like a pet.”

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...-the-uks-first-twats-only-town-20150720100280

The Sussex town, which had increasingly become an overpriced dormitory for London media workers and grizzled ‘big beat’ DJs, is to take the bold step of excluding anyone who does not have a glaringly flawed personality.

A spokesman for Brighton and Hove Council said: “We have a legion of twats here, mixed with a smattering of normal people, and the two groups were really failing to gel.

“On the one hand you’ve got ordinary worker types struggling with massively inflated living costs, while on the other you’ve got self-styled Bohemians with enormously wealthy grandparents, who somehow reconcile ecological beliefs with consuming vast amounts of cocaine.

“For the sake of the local economy, we want to defuse this tension while keeping the people who want to pay vastly over-the-odds for organic vegetables and taxidermy.

“So the normals can go to the nearest affordable town, which is only 212 miles away.”

Brighton resident Julian Cook said: “When I’m not DJing or ‘shopping local’ I like to chill on the beach. I have a small lifelong family income because my ancestors had a sugar plantation, which I’m fairly sure was run as an ethical workers’ co-operative.

[emoji106]

I

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I love all the nobs who spend 3 hours trying to look different before venturing around The North Laine area.

It so makes me appreciate Worthing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Can't find fault in any of that.

Hove actually is the place

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fake news

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
The quote at the end made me laugh I know someone of the same name who owns a burger joint in Brighton, and that's the sort of thing he would say, I wonder if that's just a coincidence.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Hey... we give it, so we have to take it. :lolol:

I love Brighton. Yes, it's got a clique of bell-ends, but which town hasn't in one form or another?

I think the article is funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here