Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket exchange - Arsenal on Boxing Day

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Looking to give up my tickets for Boxing Day and sell them back to the club. Will I lose any loyalty points for doing so??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No, you won't lose any points.

However, the exchange only kicks in if the match sells out. With the lack of transport options this may well be a game that does not sell out.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Looking to give up my tickets for Boxing Day and sell them back to the club. Will I lose any loyalty points for doing so??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know this is not the place to do this, but I’m looking for 2 adult tickets for the BD game.
There are tickets available from the club for this game but I’m not a bronze member and. The club thinks the game will sell out and so tickets don’t seem to be going on general sale. However, with the travel options very limited it seems quite a few STH’s are not going. If tickets don’t sell out because of the travel issues, then ticket exchange doesn’t come into affect, thus many empty seats.
It all seems a little short sighted to me....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I know this is not the place to do this, but I’m looking for 2 adult tickets for the BD game.
There are tickets available from the club for this game but I’m not a bronze member and. The club thinks the game will sell out and so tickets don’t seem to be going on general sale. However, with the travel options very limited it seems quite a few STH’s are not going. If tickets don’t sell out because of the travel issues, then ticket exchange doesn’t come into affect, thus many empty seats.
It all seems a little short sighted to me....

Are you friends with anyone that is a season ticket holder? If so they can buy season ticket guest tickets for this and save you the Bronze membership fee.

Jul 7, 2003
No, you won't lose any points.

However, the exchange only kicks in if the match sells out. With the lack of transport options this may well be a game that does not sell out.

Looking online the other day, there didn't seem that many tickets left for a game which is still 6 weeks away. Don't think Arsenal have put their tickets on sale yet so probably a few local Gunners may look to pick these up if the away allocation sells out quickly.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yes, done this but need two more. It’s my boys birthday on boxing day and we have 3 tkts already, but my sister and her husband also want to go.

Ah OK. Good luck then!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yes, done this but need two more. It’s my boys birthday on boxing day and we have 3 tkts already, but my sister and her husband also want to go.

Bronze membership is only £25, get your sister and brother in law to pay and you can get your tickets sorted!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I'm sure the club will put tickets on general sale of there is any danger of not selling out.

So you will either be able to buy through general sale, or just wait for the exchange tickets to appear.

#dontpanic

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure the club will put tickets on general sale of there is any danger of not selling out.

So you will either be able to buy through general sale, or just wait for the exchange tickets to appear.

#dontpanic

But if the ticket exchange opens, they still won’t be on general sale, surely ???

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Matches supposed to be sold out however "Livefootballtickets" have Chelsea and Arsenal home games tickets for sale for both home and away supporters.

How can this be ??

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Matches supposed to be sold out however "Livefootballtickets" have Chelsea and Arsenal home games tickets for sale for both home and away supporters.

How can this be ??

Good luck actually getting into the stadium with one of those tickets.

A lot of resellers like that advertise tickets before they actually have them and are trying to source them whilst advertising them.

scooter1

How soon is now?
But if the ticket exchange opens, they still won’t be on general sale, surely ???
This is exactly my point. If the STH’s(for their friends)and bronze members don’t buy the tickets, then the game doesn’t sell out, thus the ticket exchange won’t kick in. The fact that it’s Boxing Day, it’s on the telly and the travel hassles will put people off, so there will be empty seats. Whilst somebody pointed out previously, buy bronze membership and the problem is solved, but thats £25 per person plus £50 a ticket(adult), so it’s £150 to go to one game for 2 people.......ouch!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A schadenfreude opportunity for someone; I have just put my two tickets in West Upper on the exchange for Saturday, as I am off to see Henning Wein in London (belated birthday pressy).

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A schadenfreude opportunity for someone; I have just put my two tickets in West Upper on the exchange for Saturday, as I am off to see Henning Wein in London (belated birthday pressy).

Henning Wehn will be furious that there’s another performer whose stage name is so close to his. I’ll tell him at the stage door after the show he’s doing in Cambridge next spring.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just got an email saying season ticket exchange for Leicester City game has just kicked in as it has "sold out".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here