Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Has wind ever effected your performance

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I play in a darts team on a thursday night, farting has been a problem in the past. But if you banned farting by all players during their games, 90% of the team would be banned for life. The other 10% are either too nervous to fart, or too scared to do so in case of follow through.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
When I read the title I immediately though of the meteorological type of wind - as a fast bowler in my younger days, I struggled bowling into a stiff breeze / headwind.

I also find my contribution to the fanny-fart quite rewarding / enjoyable. A fanny-fart is the sound of a fully satisfied fanny ....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Farted serving once playing squash. Won that point and match in the end, possibly him needing to leave the court for 5 mins disturbed his rhythm!

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I squeaked out an eggy one on my wedding knight. Mrs DR not very happy as she was attending to me ‘downstairs ‘ at the time. Luckily as it was are wedding night I’d asked her to indulge my favorite fantasy so she was wearing full waffen SS uniform and gas mask at the time otherwise their could have been a fatality

Regards
DR

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I squeaked out an eggy one on my wedding knight. Mrs DR not very happy as she was attending to me ‘downstairs ‘ at the time. Luckily as it was are wedding night I’d asked her to indulge my favorite fantasy so she was wearing full waffen SS uniform and gas mask at the time otherwise their could have been a fatality

Regards
DR

You had a wedding knight?! Have we just uncovered that PPF is actually the Duke of Edinburgh?!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now I have had a few sherbets I will confess that....
Actually, no, I won't. It would go on NSC gold and I'd never be able to show my face again.

As you were.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Regards
DR

Its amazing how vivid memory sharpens the ability to write in English and punctuate. I salute your carelessness. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A fanny-fart is the sound of a fully satisfied fanny ....

Carelessly ministrated, more like. Trapping air is symptomatic of poor technique, possibly lumbago, or even St Vitus dance. :rolleyes:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know Gary as it goes & can tell just from his comments there it wasn’t him. He’d happily admit it & laugh about it if was him. One of the few pros who accepts losing fairly well & just gets on with it.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I've played second row when the effort caused one of the props to lay a brown egg close to the white one.
The scrum half really should have bought me a pint for my dextrous footwork keeping them in seperate channels.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As Alan P noticed regarding his eggs, "Yeah just a bit of chicken shit, but we all follow through now and again don't we?"

If it's good enough for the the boy LineAcre

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here