Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your favourite epic song

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Dream Theater - The Count of Tuscany. Live at High Voltage 2011.

[YT]ED8_xaxeiWk[/YT]

I only discovered Dream Theater recently. Most of their songs are just epic!

I see they're playing in Toronto next year too...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another track from you, I've not previously known. It's beautifully mesmeric, even listening on an old ipad. I wouldn't mind hearing that on my traditional hifi set up.

He played in Oxford last year and me and Mrs T went. Breathtaking. You won't regret exploring the Schnaussy :thumbsup:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's noughties, it's german, and it's what I want played at my funeral. End of (my contribution to this) thread.

I saw Mr Schnauss play support at his own Engineers gig once. Bloody marvellous. The roadies couldn't get him to wrap up as he just weaved one awesome loop into another.

And here's my favourite kitchen sink epic. Pulp finery bolstered by the genius of Scott Walker production. Fried gold!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I saw Mr Schnauss play support at his own Engineers gig once. Bloody marvellous. The roadies couldn't get him to wrap up as he just weaved one awesome loop into another.

And here's my favourite kitchen sink epic. Pulp finery bolstered by the genius of Scott Walker production. Fried gold!

Cheers Jim. I'll keep you posted on my gig plans....when I have some. Missed Hante due to events. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here