• No - she should stay

Votes: 154 50.5%
  • Yes - she should go

Votes: 151 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Christ, you really have bought in to the program haven't you ? Look at the state of the country and what passes for our " society " these days. So you are happy to see increasing homelessness, food banks, minimum wage/zero hours contracts and vulnerable people considering suicide ? The Tories have screwed so many people over and are carrying on with the tacit approval of morons like you that think the Labour party are the Khmer Rouge.

Lets hope you have a good job and good health and don't have to face the real world .

What simplistic nonsense designed to make your points look good. You can quite easily not want Corbyn and homelessness - it is not either or, but you obviously want it to be so, because it is an easy but very lazy comparison.Of course there are folk struggling, as there always will be, but it is advisable to take each case on its merits, not that you would want that, of course, because the reality might just be shade too embarrassing. And yes, austerity will also be the cause of misery , I fully accept - the point is that I am rather more open-minded than you.
As to the reality of the real world - my family lived under a system which your lovely Momentum activists want for this country, and, believe you me, my friend, you have no idea what the end product can be like - if you think that the small percentage in this country are struggling, just wait and see what happens in a country where the McDonnell economics apply.Venezuala anyone?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Christ, you really have bought in to the program haven't you ? Look at the state of the country and what passes for our " society " these days. So you are happy to see increasing homelessness, food banks, minimum wage/zero hours contracts and vulnerable people considering suicide ? The Tories have screwed so many people over and are carrying on with the tacit approval of morons like you that think the Labour party are the Khmer Rouge.

Lets hope you have a good job and good health and don't have to face the real world .

Do you realise that some people have been brain washed beyond hope. It’s really sad

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sane person here. Would like Corbyn as PM very much.

It's just a shame he wasn't the leader from the beginning of the Brexit negotiations. We certainly wouldn't be in the mess that we are now if it were the case.

You may possibly be sane, but you live in a fantasy world where communism works, it doesn't.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Coming from you, that has to be ultimate in irony.

Children in abject poverty as confirmed this week, and it's getting worse, but we can find £39 billion.
But the government 'does not recognise the figures'
Along with all the other problems as posted above.
You must be really stupid to believe what comes out of this governments mouths and yet you want more of the same by voting for them.
Take your head out of your Tory backside you total spanner.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Not a May fan..However the amount of shit she has had from her allies and enemies ,and the way she has stood firm she is growing on me. I`m amazed she goes on !!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Children in abject poverty as confirmed this week, and it's getting worse, but we can find £39 billion.
But the government 'does not recognise the figures'
Along with all the other problems as posted above.
You must be really stupid to believe what comes out of this governments mouths and yet you want more of the same by voting for them.
Take your head out of your Tory backside you total spanner.

Doesn't this just totally sum up what I have been saying about what type of society you and your ilk would want -just shout down with simplistic comparisons and insult anyone with opposing views. After 35 years of teaching, 25 of which were spent on pastoral care, I have seen enough of families' situations to know that there are a variety of reasons why people are struggling.As I wrote earlier, it is important to keep an open mind as to why -sometimes people struggle through no fault of their own, and austerity is clearly to blame, and sometimes because of their own sheer stupidity. Is that not common sense? And what is your definition of poverty? As to who is really stupid -well, I don't know what your level of intellect is, but given your willingness to throw insults around, when all else fails, I have my suspicions, but I am not stupid, that is for sure.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What simplistic nonsense designed to make your points look good. You can quite easily not want Corbyn and homelessness - it is not either or, but you obviously want it to be so, because it is an easy but very lazy comparison.Of course there are folk struggling, as there always will be, but it is advisable to take each case on its merits, not that you would want that, of course, because the reality might just be shade too embarrassing. And yes, austerity will also be the cause of misery , I fully accept - the point is that I am rather more open-minded than you.
As to the reality of the real world - my family lived under a system which your lovely Momentum activists want for this country, and, believe you me, my friend, you have no idea what the end product can be like - if you think that the small percentage in this country are struggling, just wait and see what happens in a country where the McDonnell economics apply.Venezuala anyone?

I'm surprised you count yourself as " open-minded " as you seem the complete opposite. No need to reference Momentum, they are not my activists, I'm not even a member of any political party. So, if you count yourself as being "open-minded " read the link.... I dare you .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46236642

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Not a May fan..However the amount of shit she has had from her allies and enemies ,and the way she has stood firm she is growing on me. I`m amazed she goes on !!

This seems to be a recurring feature these last 24 hours, and she may be counting on this to see her plans through. I am not sure that what she is advocating will be to the eventual good of this country, though admit to not being expert in any way as to the intricacies of brexit, but there is a quiet and dignified determination to proceed, that is admirable.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I'm surprised you count yourself as " open-minded " as you seem the complete opposite. No need to reference Momentum, they are not my activists, I'm not even a member of any political party. So, if you count yourself as being "open-minded " read the link.... I dare you .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46236642[/QUOTE

I have read what you are referring to, and quite frankly it doesn't come as surprise that a Human Rights activist comes to the inevitable conclusion. Don't get me wrong - there are folk struggling, and I am fully aware of that, and there are others who are struggling due to their own stupidity - just talking about poverty, when we all know that there many definitions as to what constitutes poverty is far too simplistic. OK, you are not linked to momentum, as you say, and are not a member of any political party, not that I said you were, but you spout left wing dogma so to innocently claim that you don't belong to any party is really quite irrelevant.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This seems to be a recurring feature these last 24 hours, and she may be counting on this to see her plans through. I am not sure that what she is advocating will be to the eventual good of this country, though admit to not being expert in any way as to the intricacies of brexit, but there is a quiet and dignified determination to proceed, that is admirable.

I think you admire her dignified stoicism in the face of all reality as it matches your inability to face reality ? you are not even sure she is doing the right thing but hey ho, Good old Theresa, the modern day captain of the Titanic. She still went down with the ship, along with most of the people in 3rd class, which is an apt analogy for society today.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why is anyone admiring her stoicism and integrity? She is negotiating for something she simply doesn't believe in. She quite rightly, knows Brexit will be absolutely disastrous for the UK yet she ploughs on with it regardless. Spineless ********.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Why is anyone admiring her stoicism and integrity? She is negotiating for something she simply doesn't believe in.

That's wrong, she quite obviously believes in what she has negotiated and no-one has come up with a credible alternative.

That's easily forgettable. It may be a crap deal but where is Rees Moggs plan ?

You can never really describe Tories as arch remainers, except the odd one or two.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Why is anyone admiring her stoicism and integrity? She is negotiating for something she simply doesn't believe in. She quite rightly, knows Brexit will be absolutely disastrous for the UK yet she ploughs on with it regardless. Spineless ********.

Or has she negotiated something she knows won't get through Parliament; and then Parliament won't want a 'no deal' either - leaving them with the option of having a second referendum. At which the public might then vote to remain. Which is what she started out wanting.

Maybe she's a canny tactician?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That's wrong, she quite obviously believes in what she has negotiated and no-one has come up with a credible alternative.

That's easily forgettable. It may be a crap deal but where is Rees Moggs plan ?

You can never really describe Tories as arch remainers, except the odd one or two.

It's not wrong. May is in the Remain camp.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Or has she negotiated something she knows won't get through Parliament; and then Parliament won't want a 'no deal' either - leaving them with the option of having a second referendum. At which the public might then vote to remain. Which is what she started out wanting.

Maybe she's a canny tactician?

Don’t underestimate her. Why go ahead with something that is obviously wrong just because the electorate “guessed” at what Farage told them they wanted.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's not wrong. May is in the Remain camp.

"Remain Camp"

She voted remain like 50% of the country. Not sure quite why anyone has to split the country in two based on how you voted.

She believes on what she negotiated, or more accurately that's all she could get.

If you are in the belief that any one in this country can ride into Brussels like a Crusader and take back exactly what they want you are cloud cuckoo land.

Collectively (and that's the important point), the countries in the EU are far more powerful that the United Kingdom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here