• Yes - she should go

Votes: 151 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Minority government

And all because of May's Vanity Election where she wanted a " Mandate from the people"...…. and they gave her one !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Corbyn is all the Boys and Girls in Blue need for an election campaign.

Not sure it will work again, it didn't work that well last time, oh and this time we even have the UN saying what despicable and evil policies have been employed by the Tories for the last 10 years. What a fantastic start line for the party of law and order and financial probity.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not sure it will work again, it didn't work that well last time, oh and this time we even have the UN saying what despicable and evil policies have been employed by the Tories for the last 10 years. What a fantastic start line for the party of law and order and financial probity.

To me they are both a bag of shite. Self promoting and full of empty promises. We're in a pickle, ain't that a fact.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Plenty will deny it! But I basically agree - she was a shite Home Secretary, but as PM is probably doing the best job possible in the circumstances, the circumstances being that all sides are trying to hinder her and stitch her up every step of the way.

Cameron held the referendum and then when he didn't like the result he walked away. She picked up the pieces and has had to face constant opposition and isolation from EU leaders. It seems everyone wants to stab her in the back or hinder her but what solutions have they put forward. More like a nest of vipers than a cabinet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[tweet]1064983381690208256[/tweet]

Hilarious.

Just the night before, Labour should have defeated the Tories for Corbyn's own Child Poverty amendment as they had numbers on their side, but they still lost. Remarkably, Corbyn himself didn't even turn up to vote.

Peston's take down of this ridiculous situation is worth reading.

The current Labour leadership literally could not organise a piss up in a brewery.

[tweet]1064800446173376512[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1064800446173376512

^^^ You'll probably have to click through to read the full chain of tweets that expose Corbyn's utter incompetence.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Corbyn is all the Boys and Girls in Blue need for an election campaign.
Weren't you paying attention at the last general election? That is exactly what the Tories assumed back then.

They conducted the most arrogant campaign I've ever seen where May didn't feel the need to appear on a leaders TV debate and all any Tory said was "if you don't vote for us you'll get that nasty Jeremy Corbyn". It was pathetic - that is no way to pander to undecided people looking for a reason to vote Conservative.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Weren't you paying attention at the last general election? That is exactly what the Tories assumed back then.

They conducted the most arrogant campaign I've ever seen where May didn't feel the need to appear on a leaders TV debate and all any Tory said was "if you don't for us you'll get that nasty Jeremy Corbyn". It was pathetic - that is no way to pander to undecided people looking for a reason to vote Conservative.

Agree with all that.

And Corbyn still lost.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Agree with all that.

And Corbyn still lost.
Correct. It shows two things. a) How arrogant and lazy the Tories were and b) despite this, what little stomach there is in this country for a government led by naive Corbyn and that utter fckwit McDonnell.

Hilarious.

Just the night before, Labour should have defeated the Tories for Corbyn's own Child Poverty amendment as they had numbers on their side, but they still lost. Remarkably, Corbyn himself didn't even turn up to vote.

Peston's take down of this ridiculous situation is worth reading.

The current Labour leadership literally could not organise a piss up in a brewery.

[tweet]1064800446173376512[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1064800446173376512

^^^ You'll probably have to click through to read the full chain of tweets that expose Corbyn's utter incompetence.
Exactly this.

I've said it before but I really genuinely doubt we'll see two less competent front benches in my lifetime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here