Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Not Quite Your Typical JCL Glory Hunting Fan

el punal

Meet Maisie - the latest addition to the ever increasing, ever expanding Albion fan base.

DAE2B4E0-8936-4D45-B53B-E9A44D080AD0.jpeg

Likes her football, good dribbling skills, good in possession and never gives the ball away, but her passing is awful. Do you reckon she could become a matchday mascot? :drink:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Is she hanging on for her life whilst dangling from a high wall, or is she sitting on the grass and the photo's sideways?

el punal

Is she hanging on for her life whilst dangling from a high wall, or is she sitting on the grass and the photo's sideways?

It’s looks that way, doesn’t it! No, the little minx is sat on the grass with her front legs on the patio. The pic was taken using an iPhone - don’t ask which way round, I can’t remember. The complete look of disdain on Maisie’s face was a result of me mentioning Palace, bless her!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Was she at Gillingham? If not she can **** off. Sideways prick.

(Actually think Boxers are a great breed, known a few of them and always had great temperament/personalities.)

Last edited:

el punal

Was she at Gillingham? If not she can **** off. Sideways prick.

(Actually think Boxers are a great breed, known a few of them and always had great temperament/personalities.)

Was she at Gillingham? Pah! Being five years old she is definitely of Amex persuasion - told you she’s a glory hunting JCL. Mind you, had she gone to Gillingham I’m sure she would have had a piece of Paul Scally’s leg, whether she would have digested it is another matter!

And yes, she’s got a lovely temperament especially in pubs when there are treats on offer!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Another band wagon jumping JCL!

Bloody hate the premier!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Same expression as Locadia , probably best to take her to the vet for hissy fit jabs , just in case .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
She’s no Fox in the Box(er)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here