Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia has had ENOUGH and wants OUT !!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
from what i've seen he's not got much to offer , which must be a massive disappointment for all concerned that the buzz around the place when he arrived has turned into a dull murmur, haircut ....check , tattoos .....check , attitude and ability......questionable. Perhaps the best option for all would be to send him back to Holland for a few months and see how he goes......lashing out eight figures on a marc mcgammon type is a massive slap in the chops for our scouting team ......imho.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Loan him out to QPR.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Loan him out to QPR.

I know that's probably tongue in cheek but with current form taken into consideration QPR don't need him. McClaren was under severe pressure after a dreadful start. They are just outside the play offs now so he's doing something right. The Dutchman will probably end up either going back to Holland or as someone else mentioned, maybe one of the Turkish teams. On a side note, his ex-PSV manager got the chop from Fenerbahce(sp) recently. That would have been an obvious switch.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
To whom do you suggest as he wouldnt agree to a championship club, I wouldn't think, and to a team abroad wouldnrt help him as he needs to play the English way if he is to be a success here.

A championship side would do him good but he came out in that interview and clearly thinks that is beneath him. Says a lot in itself.

Ultimately he'll have to agree to a loan move so we'll see how badly he does want to get playing again.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I know that's probably tongue in cheek but with current form taken into consideration QPR don't need him. McClaren was under severe pressure after a dreadful start. They are just outside the play offs now so he's doing something right. The Dutchman will probably end up either going back to Holland or as someone else mentioned, maybe one of the Turkish teams. On a side note, his ex-PSV manager got the chop from Fenerbahce(sp) recently. That would have been an obvious switch.

McClaren is fluent in Dutch though.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Can't say I blame him. He started really well for us and then was dropped. Think I'd rather see him up top with Murray than March in at 10 like we have been.

He looked OK against a league 2 side.
I think his biggest problem is he doesn’t look bothered, I’m sure he is but that’s the impression a lot get when he strolls about the pitch. Then look at Andone, the effort he showed alone at Cardiff immediately endears him to the fans.
You cannot be a success in this league unless you are prepared to put the miles in and Locadia LOOKS lazy.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"... there was interest from beautiful clubs".

An impatient person, as by the summer he'd only been with us from January to May in playing terms and he'd arrived unfit.

With the cameo from Andone showing a player with more technique, ability to find the ball, mobility and pace, I think Locadia's going to struggle to ever start in the PL. We can't win them all, so he'll probably depart, but on our terms to a club willing to pay a decent sum to mitigate our losses.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

An impatient person, as by the summer he'd only been with us from January to May in playing terms and he'd arrived unfit.

With the cameo from Andone showing a player with more technique, ability to find the ball, mobility and pace, I think Locadia's going to struggle to ever start in the PL. We can't win them all, so he'll probably depart, but on our terms to a club willing to pay a decent sum to mitigate our losses.
Still haven't seen any rumours about which 'beautiful clubs' were after him in the summer. Don't remember any murmurings at the time either.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Perhaps the club,have told him that they are not adverse him leaving. Showing to be frustrated with lack of gametime,may help with any transfer negotiations ,rather than the club announcing a mistake was made,with him.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Tricky one. I do think there's a good player there and he hasn't been given much of a chance but by the same token, he hasn't actually taken it when he has had a chance.

Clearly we're only ever going to play one up front in the premier league and with Murray very much first choice, looking like he's got another year or so in him and Andone now fit plus Connolly and Gyokeres waiting in the wings, it might be best for him to move on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

I think this pretty much sums it up !!

Arrived injured, and then Murray hit top form scoring goals that had some calling for his inclusion in the England squad.... and by the summer he already wanted out ? I think that tells you everything you need to know about his attitude and probably why CH has only used him when he has had to since.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Story now been picked up by The Sun with the suitably restrained headline LOCA GOES LOCO :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....en-locadia-ready-quit-club-chris-hughton/amp/

Never mind 'angry', he's now reportedly FURIOUS!

“I want to play at the highest and not be loaned to a club in the Championship or something like that"

“I hope to find a club in Spain or Germany where I can get a fair chance to show myself.”

Hang on numbnutz if you want to play at the highest, why not bide your time or take your chances no matter how small, rather than imply it is not your fault and threaten to leave in under a year !!

You know what actually you sound like a bad egg, be gone with you and take your chip with you....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here