Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia has had ENOUGH and wants OUT !!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
but it must be tough for Balogun to see Duffy and Dunk every week and know you need an injury to break in, and the same for Locadia and Andone.

We had a friend over from Germany recently who watches a lot of German football and his first question was 'Warum hast du Balogun unterschrieben, er ist scheiße??'

I was quite surprised but there you go.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Strange lad , can't recall him ever smiling or even remotely looking like he was enjoying himself , when i think of him and from what iv'e seen he just gives me this impression .

Gary-Goals-ad.jpg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'd rather he look for a move away than sit on the bench/ U23 earning decent money and winding down his contract. I thought his days were numbered when he admitted he couldn't head the ball! A pretty necessary skill for our style of play.

Saw him play against Southampton in the league cup and thought he was outshone by Gyokeres.

I assume the club hoped that they wouldn't have to rely on Murray for another season and either Andone or Locadia would come through, as things stand at least one of those isn't going to cut it.

Lets hope Murray stays fit, we stay up and look again in the summer.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think that maybe it isn't Murray who's keeping him out as I have always thought he was a supporting striker.

And if that's the case, while Pascal has been injured, it's Solly who has been keeping him out

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd rather he look for a move away than sit on the bench/ U23 earning decent money and winding down his contract. I thought his days were numbered when he admitted he couldn't head the ball! A pretty necessary skill for our style of play.

Saw him play against Southampton in the league cup and thought he was outshone by Gyokeres.

I assume the club hoped that they wouldn't have to rely on Murray for another season and either Andone or Locadia would come through, as things stand at least one of those isn't going to cut it.

Lets hope Murray stays fit, we stay up and look again in the summer.

Don't forget we've got Percy Tau waiting in the wings for the summer. Will hopefully prove to be the real deal.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The difference with Andone is that in his brief time on the pitch he looks like he can do the single striker job. Over the course of this season we might find that Andone actually takes his chance when he gets it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yet another expensive, high profile, failed striker singed by Chris Hughton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't forget we've got Percy Tau waiting in the wings for the summer. Will hopefully prove to be the real deal.

The real deal at sitting on the bench while GM is lumbers around the pitch.

Last edited:

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Yet another expensive, high profile, failed striker singed by Chris Hughton.

Shhhhh! Are you ... criticising the manager?

BUT DO YOU KNOW IT'S HIS JOB TO STAY IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE??? AND HE IS DOING SO??? HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING SLIGHTLY NEGATIVE!!!

'SIR' CHRIS HUGHTON

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shhhhh! Are you ... criticising the manager?

BUT DO YOU KNOW IT'S HIS JOB TO STAY IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE??? AND HE IS DOING SO??? HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING SLIGHTLY NEGATIVE!!!

'SIR' CHRIS HUGHTON
I only wrote it just to see how good the internet connection is in Chailey, this morning. :lolol:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
You never heard Hemed speaking out last season when he wasn't starting.
Tomer is a top professional and should have never left the club on loan, should have been Locadia.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
You never heard Hemed speaking out last season when he wasn't starting.
Tomer is a top professional and should have never left the club on loan, should have been Locadia.

This deserves more thumbs up than I can possibly give.

Tomer was so unlucky getting binned off when he started last season so well and only that totally unjust sending off saw him out of the side.

Locadia is just a billy big bollox who only ever saw the move to us as a stepping stone. Presumably a stepping stone to Turkey and then China! He has had opportunities and has generally been hopeless. Good riddance.

But it does pose two questions:

1) Why did our recruitment team recommend buying him in the first place?
2) Who decided that he was worth more to us than Tomer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here