NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We need more corners

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Play bloody lovely football don’t they. Quick incisive and skilful. Exactly how England should play given the players we’ve got.

Not wanting to sound like a sycophant, but I actually found myself smiling whilst listening to Southgate pre match, he’s actually given me an enthusiasm for the National team again. I know it’s cliche but he’s building something for us to be proud of.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not wanting to sound like a sycophant, but I actually found myself smiling whilst listening to Southgate pre match, he’s actually given me an enthusiasm for the National team again. I know it’s cliche but he’s building something for us to be proud of.

He has got this young team hungry to play for England and there is plenty of competition. Combine that with the fast counter attacking football we have all be crying out for years and what’s not to like!!

Solid start from Dunk as well always going to be nervy on your first start but has settled well

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love this England side

Play bloody lovely football don’t they. Quick incisive and skilful. Exactly how England should play given the players we’ve got.

Even in pointless friendlies we are a pleasure to watch. Just love the style and the no fear GS has implemented. Sancho looks class. Barclay & Ali really could be the future for many years in the middle too. Lovely stuff.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Been good from him so far, one nervy mistake but personally think he’s dealt with most threats without controversy. You kind of want him to do something amazing like a header goal from a set piece (he’s come very close twice), but a strong performance is what matters right now.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Been good from him so far, one nervy mistake but personally think he’s dealt with most threats without controversy. You kind of want him to do something amazing like a header goal from a set piece (he’s come very close twice), but a strong performance is what matters right now.

We were lucky it was poor opposition or Dunk could have cost us a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here