Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would you rather have on the bench v Leicester?

Who would you rather have on the bench v Leicester?

• Jurgen Locadia

Votes: 50 31.6%
  • Aaron Connolly

Votes: 108 68.4%

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Would love to see Chris give Connolly a go,but fully expect Gyokeres to be there as a utility player.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The kid Conolly on the basis that he will be hungry and put everything he has got into it if he gets on. He can't possibly be worse than Locadia!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ah fair enough, I wrongly assumed Connolly had started in that one, I got that wrong.

Getting a lot wrong today aren't you DIMSTER

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I am a big fan of Locadia, I think his move and the situation since then has really just set him up to fail. Regardless of feeling that way I'd rather Connolly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
AC! :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot see the point f having Andone and Locadia on the bench so assuming that one of them starts I would go for Connolly if not go for Locadia. The same goes if Gyokeres is on the bench we cannot afford to put Connolly on.it as well.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Seeing as we're close to running out of midfielders, I'd sooner Locadia started in a 442, so yeah Connolly on the bench is fine.

(Oh sorry, I forgot I'm supposed to prove my loyalty and superior footballing knowledge by spreading unfounded hatred for Locadia, my bad.)

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Does it even matter? Murray will start, and depending on how the game is going play through to 65-85minutes then Andone will come on.

Hughton will go with Locadia (if fit).

Some fans will start to almost deify Connolly in the way they have previous youngsters, building them up to levels it's unfair to burden them with, then other fans will turn on them when they don't live up to those levels.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
To be honest I find this all very embarrassing. Connolly is absolutely nowhere near PL level yet and some are building him up way too much. Locadia’s constant dismissal by some is unwarranted. Anyone pulling on an Albion shirt will always have my full backing!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I assume the English part was tongue in cheek?

He speaks English, so we’ll count him as one of ours :lolol:

No, the previous poster is a bit of a presumptious right wing twit, to be fair. If only I could put him on ignore, but I can't as he's a ****ing

twat.jpg

erator

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be honest I find this all very embarrassing. Connolly is absolutely nowhere near PL level yet and some are building him up way too much. Locadia’s constant dismissal by some is unwarranted. Anyone pulling on an Albion shirt will always have my full backing!

This. Wrapped in tinsel and shoved lovingly on top of the Cristmas tree.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Put Aaron Connelly on the bench, at the expense of Locadia next Saturday, and that really well speed the latter's exit from the club. Fortunately I don't rthink Chris Hughton will do that. Locadia deserves the chance to show what he can do. Aaron will have to wait, but hopefully his time will come.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

He hasn't been tried there yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here