Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Premier League boss

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
What a joke. Doubtful there's any reason she got the job apart from the fact she's a woman and the Premier League want to be seen "doing the right thing".
Sounds like a good enough reason to be. Positive discrimination stops perpetual privilege. You'd do well to check yours.

That said, I'm sure she got it on merit anyway.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Alan "we don't know much about Slovakia", despite earning a fortune, I couldn't be arsed to spend 5 minutes researching them, Shearer should be worried

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can see a lot old lounge lizard chairmen, suddenly getting haircuts, polishing their bald heads and turning up in newly aquired Porsches to future PL meetings :nono:

PS: if the Albion lawyers are watching, lizard has no connotation to our beloved owner TB :cool:

What's wrong with a bald men in a Porsche?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
rik blouse.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What a joke. Doubtful there's any reason she got the job apart from the fact she's a woman and the Premier League want to be seen "doing the right thing".

For anyone wanting to know what life was like in 1971, goldstone is having an open house this Saturday afternoon.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
She has now turned the job down. Possibly made to feel unwelcome by a bunch of middle age white blokes she’d have to work with ?

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield

I think you are spot on, where ever you look its the same thing, we must be PC, its now being sounded that leading banks are considering appointing women to top positions,previously senior posts were
given to women to encourage females to bank with them but now its getting out of hand

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Tim Davie of BBC Studios back in the frame. If we didn't know already, it just shows how important the TV rights as the shortlist appears to contain senior television executives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here