Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] IACGMOOH - 2018 Line up 'arry

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
ITV are down to the bare bones.

The brown envelope has been passed across

Sandra has got Sky + at the ready

arry into the Jungle

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...tv-australia-get-me-out-of-here-a8631026.html

Word is that Niko Krancear is going in as 11 and Jermain Defoe as the 12th during the week.

I'd be amazed if he doesn't come across as nasty piece of work when we realises he can't lump onto the Bill Hill's website and has rice for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Should be good viewing.

Odds

John Barrowman 3/1
Anne Hegerty 8/1 (The chase ''big boned'' one)
Sair Khan 8/1 (Corrie)
Arry 8/1
James McVey (The Vamps) 9/1
Fleur East 10/1 (Er,no idea)
Malique Thompson-dyer (made up surely) 10/1
Emily Atack 10/1 (no, me neither)
Rita Simons 12/1
Nick Knowles 14's

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I overheard two young lads in the street yesterday, one said "Holly Willoughby is hosting it as that Dec bloke ****ed up" his mate responded "well I'm going to watch the shit out of that then as she is a right sort"

So there we have it, ITVs perfect plan to counteract the latest no hopers going in

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Have to say it looks the best line up for some years. I pretty much know all of them.

I guess Holly is cheaper than Ant so they had some spare budget to throw around.

Rumours that Noel Edmonds might be joining them as well. That would be the icing on the cake.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I know the producer, he's a friends son. That is all, nothing else to say apart from I will not be watching

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just to be clear this the best programme on British TV, beyond Match Of The Day and Question Time.

It is incorrectly described as "reality tv", but actually pre-dates that and is the greatest extended game show ever devised.

The premise is that B list Celebs compete for a last chance lucrative pantomime season to pay off their tax bill on the advice of their accountant.

Unfortunately they are placed against C list celebs who can win a phone poll on the basis of "being nice" and showering in a bikini.

Embrace this programme for what it is. I love it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here