Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Lewis Dunk abusing the ref?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
She made a rubbish point
She is a woman

The two are separate issues.

You seem to think she made a rubbish point BECAUSE she is a woman DARING to set foot into the male world of football.

You have absolutely no idea of her background but jump to some worrying conclusions. It's weird.

Male journalists can also be rubbish as well.

But threads like this sums up today Britain.

Sad people, more worried about being PC, then the actual issue. That's what werid

No one in this thread has discussed the issue she was trying to raise, and made a complete **** up of it.

It's a serious one, but you and others are more worried about being PC and having a go at people who brought up her sex.

What's more important to you. Violence against referees or a bit of of the cuff sexism said in jest? Clearly the biggest issue for NSC is a few people have made sexist comments. Sad isn't it.

Real real point, is if she picked a better example, she could have started a real debate. IMO violence at grass roots level will happen whatever, because their are dickheads about. But it could be cut back, if premier league referees did their job correctly. All this fuss about the Leicester player getting booked last week for removing his shirt "because its the rules" yet no one mentions when a players tells the ref to "**** off" to his face, there is a rule that covers that as well, yet they choose not to apply it.

Now I think that issue a bigger issue, and deserves more comments, that a throw away comment about a "bird presenter not knowing what she's talking about". YOU and many on here clearly think opposite, as you only seem to pick up on the casual sexism.

Another issue Lewis Dunk is likely to make his England debut this week, and will be nervous enough and under enough pressure as it is, and this two bob presenter has tried to make an issue out of something that clearly wasn't there, just to get themselves attention. Male or female, its a nasty ****.

SussexSeahawk

Jun 2, 2016
No but proves the point, that most of them are only there because of their sex.

She clearly wanted to make a valid point, but being clueless about what she is talking about, has picked totally the wrong clip to make that point with. It's clear Dunk was shouting at someone else.

It would not have been hard for her to find a clip of a premier league player in the referees face. This is just very very very lazy journalism, from someone who no doubt got handed the job, because she hasn't got a cock between her legs. It clear she didn't work hard for the position, as if she had she would tried a bit harder to find a clip that back up her point, which is a serious matter.

If you want to take it further, then if Dunk WAS abusing the ref, why did he not show him the red card, as per the rules. Instead of the blaming the players, I would look more at the premier league referees for failing in their duty. If they sent off premier league players who abuse them, maybe the message would filter,

But no, lets just stick up for the girls and forget the actual serious issue.

She tried. She Failed. Silly bit**:sheep:

There are so many sh*te male pundits out there that the whole 'women shouldn't be pundits' is so tired and just incorrect. The best pundits at the world cup were the female ones who actually bothered to do their research rather than the tired male ex-pros who think they can just turn up and use meaningless cliches. I'm not 100% sure who Dunk is telling to f*** off and she's definitely being purposefully provocative, but it would be much better if we could just stick to abusing people for being crap pundits rather than their gender.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Sad people, more worried about being PC, then the actual issue. That's what werid

No one in this thread has discussed the issue she was trying to raise, and made a complete **** up of it.

That's exactly what was being discussed...

And then the sexism started....which is more important than football...so that took over.

I can't believe people like you still exist in Britain today. That's what's weird.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What a pointless and shit thread. A professional footballer said a naughty word.

Who remembers Roy Keane and co at Utd surrounding the ref and screaming all sort of crap at the ref ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It's a serious one,
but you and others are more worried about being PC and having a go at people who brought up her sex.

What's more important to you. Violence against referees or a bit of of the cuff sexism said in jest? Clearly the biggest issue for NSC is a few people have made sexist comments. Sad isn't it.

Real real point, is if she picked a better example, she could have started a real debate. IMO violence at grass roots level will happen whatever, because their are dickheads about. But it could be cut back, if premier league referees did their job correctly. All this fuss about the Leicester player getting booked last week for removing his shirt "because its the rules" yet no one mentions when a players tells the ref to "**** off" to his face, there is a rule that covers that as well, yet they choose not to apply it.

Now I think that issue a bigger issue, and deserves more comments, that a throw away comment about a "bird presenter not knowing what she's talking about". YOU and many on here clearly think opposite, as you only seem to pick up on the casual sexism.

Another issue Lewis Dunk is likely to make his England debut this week, and will be nervous enough and under enough pressure as it is, and this two bob presenter has tried to make an issue out of something that clearly wasn't there, just to get themselves attention. Male or female, its a nasty ****.

You never made the serious point in your first post though, because you saw it as an opportunity to reel in some PC comments on your sexist comment that you made intentionally so you could then make this post. You're correct when you say sad isn't it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

It's a serious one, but you and others are more worried about being PC and having a go at people who brought up her sex.

Now I think that issue a bigger issue, and deserves more comments, that a throw away comment about a "bird presenter not knowing what she's talking about". YOU and many on here clearly think opposite, as you only seem to pick up on the

Yes they have, but you deflected the discussion with your outburst.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What a pointless and shit thread. A professional footballer said a naughty word.

Who remembers Roy Keane and co at Utd surrounding the ref and screaming all sort of crap at the ref ?

He swore but not at the referee which is the accusation. He wasn't facing the referee or actually near him as another camera angle shows.

There are people trying to get Dunk a retrospective red card for a situation that hasn't happened.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
That's exactly what was being discussed...

And then the sexism started....which is more important than football...so that took over.

I can't believe people like you still exist in Britain today. That's what's weird.

But there you go. You still go on about sexism, and not the serious point in question.

So there we are. Throw away quips about women commenting on football, is more of a serious issue you to, then violence towards referees.

Unfortunately I believe FAR FAR too many people like you exist in Britain today. You are clearly more worried about being PC, and trying show others how PC you are, then talking about the real issues.

I wouldn't say violence towards anyone is more important than sexist comments, made by someone with a joke name and a football forum. You obviously disagree. Lets keep talking about how some people don't like the sudden influx of woman on the TV screens, and forget about the violence, because that's obviously far more important to you. :wanker:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Yes they have, but you deflected the discussion with your outburst.

Bullshit. This is a football forum. Discuss the issue. Ignore the crap. Violence towards refs, or cliche sexist comments. We can all see what concerns you the most!

She is a too job journalist, trying to get attention by making an issue about a serious point, but picking the completely wrong target and has made to look a t ****. Male or female, she is a **** for this.

But lets all post over and over again about what is between her legs and ignore any other valid point made.

So like the other doughnut, you are more concerned about discussing cliche sexism than violence. Fair enough :wanker:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
You never made the serious point in your first post though, because you saw it as an opportunity to reel in some PC comments on your sexist comment that you made intentionally so you could then make this post. You're correct when you say sad isn't it.

Because I knew the fairies on NSC would jump on the sexism and ignore the issue, as you have done as well. I have made plenty of serious comments since, but you STILL choose to focus on the cliche sexist comments. :wanker:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Her point is a massively strange one.

On a weekend with a huge amount of bad decisions and shocking refs... she chooses to single out one player in Dunk to make an example of ?

Ashley Young repeatedly swore at the ref yesterday and into the camera when he commited a foul... on a game much widely watched than ours..... plus numerous other players swearing at refs and to be fair ref’s swearing back.

Why choose Dunk ? Strange

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

On a weekend with a huge amount of bad decisions and shocking refs... she chooses to single out one player in Dunk to make an example of ?

Ashley Young repeatedly swore at the ref yesterday and into the camera when he commited a foul... on a game much widely watched than ours..... plus numerous other players swearing at refs and to be fair ref’s swearing back.

Because she is a Wolves fan and wants Coady in the squad!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bullshit. This is a football forum. Discuss the issue. Ignore the crap. Violence towards refs, or cliche sexist comments. We can all see what concerns you the most!

She is a too job journalist, trying to get attention by making an issue about a serious point, but picking the completely wrong target and has made to look a t ****. Male or female, she is a **** for this.

But lets all post over and over again about what is between her legs and ignore any other valid point made.

So like the other doughnut, you are more concerned about discussing cliche sexism than violence. Fair enough :wanker:

That was my first post about the 'cliche sexism' Try again. I started the thread, because I was so annoyed about the trial by media.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Because I knew the fairies on NSC would jump on the sexism and ignore the issue, as you have done as well. I have made plenty of serious comments since, but you STILL choose to focus on the cliche sexist comments. :wanker:

So let me just get this right.

So you wrote a sexist comment on a thread which wasnt about sexism at all to make people talk about sexism instead of the original issue even though no one was talking about sexism to start with and were only discussing the original issue before you were sexist......and all of this was to show that the original discussion was more important than sexism which no one waa discussing.

Makes sense.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Dunk wasn't near the referee but swore at Cardiff players as this angle shows.
[tweet]1062020954719686657[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here