Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Lewis Dunk abusing the ref?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
She can't be serious? He's obviously giving feedback to the Cardiff players surrounding the referee and/or Stephens.

Criminally negligent "journalism".

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He's not even looking at the ref, he's clearly shouting at the Cardiff players, as evidenced by the fact he turns his head towards one who is off screen.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I despise Twatter. Another non-entity, another stupid opinion, another non-story, a few more gigabytes churning around the Twattosphere like poo at the sewage plant. Do you ever wonder what's the point?

Although I know some people actually love it. So that's all good then!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was she the silly cow that was trying to get Glenn Murray's goal v Palace in the FA Cup disallowed because its was VAR's first match and it wasn't questioned, or was that another one

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Media witch hunt against the Albion.

Sky Single handily got Hemed banned for three matches for the stamp against De Yedlin last season.

Ashley Young could be seen swearing at the referee this weekend.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Do you know what facing means? Face to face, not at ninety degrees to him. He is saying it to the Cardiff players.

Yes I do know what facing means, and Dunk is clearly facing the Ref. It doesn't matter that the ref isn't reciprocating when he's telling him to f off in his earole.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Never played the game :moo:

Ha ha she has.

She then adds this to show what lack of respect for a referee can lead to, which is appalling, but to equate it with Dunk's reaction is really stirring the pot.
[tweet]1061995319548936192[/tweet]

A good reply here.
[tweet]1061994640486871044[/tweet]

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I quite like JO and happy to listen to her..but she’s jumped to conclusions a tad here without bothering to look at the various clips showing the melee after ‘the tackle’

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Who the **** is Jacqui Oatley??

Don't tell me. One of these new breed of presenters who are only there to fill a quota, because they don't have a cock between their legs.

If you're going to try and shit stir love, at least pick a clip that shows someone in the refs face. It's not like it would be hard to find one.

EPIC FAIL!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Who the **** is Jacqui Oatley??

Don't tell me. One of these new breed of presenters who are only there to fill a quota, because they don't have a cock between their legs.

If you're going to try and shit stir love,

Urgh. Ok grandpa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here