Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Cardiff Game...WARNING: Graphic photo, open with caution

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
At the time of it happening not that much as I didn't immediately know how bad it was! after about 5 minutes it got really bad but in fairness the hospital were brilliant they gave me gas and air and morphine while they tidied it up so I was a bit out of it for a while

Blimey. Follow advice to the letter. The last thing you need is an infection. Hope it heals up fast.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Blimey. Follow advice to the letter. The last thing you need is an infection. Hope it heals up fast.

I was operated on yesterday at the plastic surgery part of a hospital in Swansea, they have grafted skin from my thigh to the damaged area, I have been told by the surgeon there will be a big dent in my shin but I can cope with that, obviously when they operated they cleaned it all out etc, it was done under a full anesthetic took about 2 hours from putting me to sleep and me waking up, there is alot of pain at the moment but it will get better over the next few days, and walking is an issue but i'm getting by, Thanks :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
On a serious side, it's a good job this wasn't before a certain wedding.
So as already has been mentioned, let others take the strain and look after you :thumbsup:

I go back to the plastic surgery unit a week today (19th) to have the dressing's changed etc, I'm hopeful to be walking near to properly by the end of the week.
Thanks mate and I trust all is well with you and yours :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I go back to the plastic surgery unit a week today (19th) to have the dressing's changed etc, I'm hopeful to be walking near to properly by the end of the week.
Thanks mate and I trust all is well with you and yours :thumbsup:

Yes thanks, still working and saving for that retirement dream :thumbsup:
Need to move eventually, as this area is going to get busy, due to HS2 and new runway at LHR, resulting in more lorry traffic :rolleyes:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
At the time of it happening not that much as I didn't immediately know how bad it was! after about 5 minutes it got really bad but in fairness the hospital were brilliant they gave me gas and air and morphine while they tidied it up so I was a bit out of it for a while

Had any alcoholic beverages been consumed prior to the incident?
Seriously, that looks fookin’ painful, Tony, hope you soon recover.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
3794 people have opened this thread, I wonder how many would have looked if they hadn't been warned not to?��

Oh, and my sympathies,��

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
That looks horrific. Made my balls go all tight and retract.

A friend of mine did something similar when he dropped a ceramic shower tray down his shin trying to install one in a tight space, but instead of peeling up it peeled down:sick::sick:

Speedy recovery to you

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
mjdgW.gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Grim

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was operated on yesterday at the plastic surgery part of a hospital in Swansea, they have grafted skin from my thigh to the damaged area, I have been told by the surgeon there will be a big dent in my shin but I can cope with that, obviously when they operated they cleaned it all out etc, it was done under a full anesthetic took about 2 hours from putting me to sleep and me waking up, there is alot of pain at the moment but it will get better over the next few days, and walking is an issue but i'm getting by, Thanks :thumbsup:

All the best for your convalescing

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
hA HA HA HA ....No.....I was simply getting into a minibus type taxi, in the front seat, it was howling down with rain, and i opened the front passenger door went to jump in and slipped, the metal step scraped all down my right shin.....

prrrrffftttt.......bloody hell......!!! that is an unbelievable amount of damage ....80 stitches....?? had they sharpened the step especially ....feck

that's gonna smart like ****....get well soon mate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here