Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v USA - Thursday night - 2 spare tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Two of our group can't now go so I have two spare adult tickets for this game if anyone wants them. Face value, £25 each. £50 for the pair.

Will hopefully be Dunk's debut. Private message me if you want them.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
England Vs. USA - USA Supporters Allocation
The U.S. Men’s National Soccer Team take on England in an International Friendly on Thursday 15 November, 8pm kick-off (3pm ET).

Dave Sarachan’s team play the Three Lions for the first time in London since 2008 when goals from Steven Gerrard and John Terry defeated The Stars and Stripes 2-0.

Get behind the U.S this Fall and watch the new generation of players like Tim Weah, Christian Pulisic and DeAndre Yedlin in action at Wembley Stadium connected by EE.

Tickets will be located in a U.S. fan section of the stadium. Supporters can purchase up to 8 tickets per transaction and these will be emailed to you before the match for printing off at home .

Tickets start at £35 ($45)

Doesn't that price seem low? £35 for an international friendly at Wembley Stadium for the American fans watching the game in London. Yet, it is higher than what Giraffe paid.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The U.S. Men’s National Soccer Team take on England in an International Friendly on Thursday 15 November, 8pm kick-off (3pm ET).

Dave Sarachan’s team play the Three Lions for the first time in London since 2008 when goals from Steven Gerrard and John Terry defeated The Stars and Stripes 2-0.

Get behind the U.S this Fall and watch the new generation of players like Tim Weah, Christian Pulisic and DeAndre Yedlin in action at Wembley Stadium connected by EE.

Tickets will be located in a U.S. fan section of the stadium. Supporters can purchase up to 8 tickets per transaction and these will be emailed to you before the match for printing off at home .

Doesn't that price seem low? £35 for an international friendly at Wembley Stadium for the American fans watching the game in London. Yet, it is higher than what Giraffe paid.

England Fan discount

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So you'd pay me £25 for watching it? Make it £50 per person and a free meal I might consider it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

England prices are generally quite low. When you think that a ticket for Brighton v Leicester in a poor part of the North Stand will set you back £45 then £25 to watch England at Wembley is decent value.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You can window dress these Nations League matches as much as you want but they’re still pointless friendlies to me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you'd pay me £25 for watching it? Make it £50 per person and a free meal I might consider it.

Bottomless craft beer and I might be interested :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
You can window dress these Nations League matches as much as you want but they’re still pointless friendlies to me.

I like the home nations. It’s definitely been taken more seriously than normal friendless.

The USA game is a friendly however. Pretty tough for them to compete in the UEFA home nations :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I’ll translate for you, although I’m sure you knew this was just a friendly and not a nations league:

‘England, the country where I was born & live but love to criticise at any opportunity had the biggest result of the nations league by smashing Spain apart on their own turf. My adopted country I’ve picked because I lived there for a little continued their slump after their dismal World Cup campaign where England thrived by losing to one of the worst Dutch teams ever. I therefore wish to play down a competition that is clearly competitive and 50 times better than pointless friendlies. I opened a thread on England tickets just to reinforce this point, in the hope my penis may grow by writing this.’

You’re welcome HT :kiss:

Ps - sorry if I’ve done Gibraltar a disservice there - maybe it was the second biggest result of the nations league.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ll translate for you, although I’m sure you knew this was just a friendly and not a nations league:

‘England, the country where I was born & live but love to criticise at any opportunity had the biggest result of the nations league by smashing Spain apart on their own turf. My adopted country I’ve picked because I lived there for a little continued their slump after their dismal World Cup campaign where England thrived by losing to one of the worst Dutch teams ever. I therefore wish to play down a competition that is clearly competitive and 50 times better than pointless friendlies. I opened a thread on England tickets just to reinforce this point, in the hope my penis may grow by writing this.’

You’re welcome HT :kiss:

Ps - sorry if I’ve done Gibraltar a disservice there - maybe it was the second biggest result of the nations league.

As it happens I did listen to you and being the open minded person I am will tune into the game on Thursdsy and let you know what I think about how competitive it is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As it happens I did listen to you and being the open minded person I am will tune into the game on Thursdsy and let you know what I think about how competitive it is.

At least you took it in the right spirit :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
So it’s confirmed that Dunk will be starting.

Anyone want those two spare tickets now?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Great that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has relaxed rules on NSC ticket touting now. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here