Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Laura Eaton

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
We are saddened to bring the news that Laura Eaton, Robert's mother, passed away last week.

Although during the past six months she hadn’t been too well, the sudden decline and her passing was unexpected. She passed away peacefully at home with her family around her, as was her wish.

Laura and Doug have always been very proud of the achievements of REMF and felt very grateful to have such a successful charity in Robert's name, and her enthusiasm for the charity gave her an enormous sense of pride in the face of such a tragic loss. She was always amazed at just how much support each event would bring and what a difference people's donations could make to so many young lives.

During this time, REMF asks that any funding or applications are put on hold to allow the family to deal with their loss.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Always touched by your humility and dignity in such tragic circumstances, RIP Laura, sincere condolences to the Eaton family and friends.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
RIP Laura.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
RIP Laura

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
She was a lovely lady and a wicked sense of humour.

She will be sadly missed by the REMF family.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The REMF is the best thing to come out of NSC with so many lives irredeemably changed for the better.

Here's hoping that reflecting on all the good will bring some comfort to Doug and the family at this time.

They have all of our thoughts and best wishes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sad news for the REMF people over the years. I would like to think that all of us but particularly the likes of Gareth, Mike, Dave, Brett, Al etc etc brought this lady some ounce of positivity from the tragic events of Roberts’ death. RIP :(

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Very sad news.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here