Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth and west ham tickets on sale tuesday

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Rare error fixed within a few minutes.

Hope your day improves after this utter catastrophe. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Silly me for caring that my kid gets to have a decent view of a game rather than getting stuck with the pi**heads who come in at the last minute and stand/sit where they want.
I'll leave my thoughts on you to myself...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Rare error fixed within a few minutes

It was us shouting what fixed it McKay. Back tiers all sold out before the front which is strange. Looks like around 300 left?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Everybody..............stay............calm

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Silly me for caring that my kid gets to have a decent view of a game rather than getting stuck with the pi**heads who come in at the last minute and stand/sit where they want.
I'll leave my thoughts on you to myself...

I'm being sarcastic because of your over-dramatics.

The molehill you were making into a mountain was satisfactorily resolved within a few minutes, as was always going to be the case.

As an aside, how do you know where the pissheads will want to stand?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
No away game has ever sold out at Tier 1.

Sorry, worded badly (as I know they do the allocations to ensure everyone in tier 1 can get a ticket) - Does it look like many will be left? I can envisage chaos for a couple of hundred tickets remaining tomorrow with a few thousand eligible as it's a big drop in points.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, worded badly (as I know they do the allocations to ensure everyone in tier 1 can get a ticket) - Does it look like many will be left? I can envisage chaos for a couple of hundred tickets remaining tomorrow with a few thousand eligible as it's a big drop in points.

You'll get a clearer picture towards the end of the day.

But I'd be surprised if anyone who has been Tier 2 for a sought after game failed to get a ticket if they lined up multiple browsers on multiple devices in the virtual queuing system put in place before the gates are opened. One of your sessions will get in early enough to secure tickets.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
423 Bournemouth tickets still available. So should be a good chance for the second tier people tomorrow.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Managed to grab 3 this morning........one of us was ONE POINT below top tier. Looks like they'll be sold out by the time I've typed this post

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One more Bournemouth ticket secured for the Groovy Gang

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here