Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth and west ham tickets on sale tuesday

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I see that there are some tickets left for West Ham but from at least row 65. Is the view from there really bad as the stadium's reputation?

Would I have any chance of catching the 22.35 from London Bridge?

Oh, and 25 quid for a child's ticket...:nono:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I see that there are some tickets left for West Ham but from at least row 65. Is the view from there really bad as the stadium's reputation?

...:nono:

There's a bit of 65 for you, albeit in the home bit. You get the idea though. 65.JPG

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
We went front upper tier last year, a distant view. Plumped for lower this time, don't think there's a good view to be had tbh.

Sat in the front row last time and I've got to say it was fantastic. A tiny bit raised from the pitch so good view rather than the normal looking up at the players.

Front ten rows I reckon will give you a good enough view.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Cheers. That looks further than the away fans at Withdean!

Similar to my view last year, but from the left of the goal. Was right next to the West Ham fans, but it was fairly sparsely populated back there. Weird thing is how far you are from your own fans in the lower tier, can get some idea from the photo. Was obviously all worth it for a 3-0 win.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We went front upper tier last year, a distant view. Plumped for lower this time, don't think there's a good view to be had tbh.

Was in the lower last season, around 12 rows back I think - view was pretty good. The distance between the upper and lower tiers makes it virtually impossible to get a decent chant going though.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
i've been waiting for west ham general sale to bag a couple of extras for family still yet to sign up as members ( :glare: ) but with only the top few rows now available i'm feeling pretty reluctant with the state of that view.

anyone else put off by being SOOOOO far away from the action? at least with newcastle you get to appreciate a good view...

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Hang on hang on -- a LONDON game? Available to ALL members?

There must be some mistake, thought it was a closed shop and only 300+ LPs could get you a London game ticket!???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here