Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth and west ham tickets on sale tuesday

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Ticket News
BOURNEMOUTH AND WEST HAM TICKETS ON SALE TUESDAY

Albion visit the Vitality Stadium and London Stadium either side of the New Year.

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s Premier League away fixtures at AFC Bournemouth and West Ham United go on sale tomorrow from 9am.

Chris Hughton’s team visit the Vitality Stadium shortly before Christmas on Saturday 22nd December, kick-off 3pm, before another trip to the London Stadium on Wednesday 2nd January 2019, kick-off 7.45pm.

The club has received an allocation of 1,325 tickets for the match against the Cherries, while a bigger allocation of 3,000 tickets are available for Albion’s opening game of 2019 against the Hammers.

Beneath are the on-sale dates and prices, as well as information on the number of loyalty points required for the respective matches.

AFC Bournemouth v Albion
Tuesday 13th November STHs with 354+ Season Ticket Holder Points
Wednesday 14th November STHs with 288+ Season Ticket Holder Points*
Thursday 15th November STHs with 238+ Season Ticket Holder Points*

Friday 16th November All remaining Season Ticket Holders*
Tuesday 20th November All Bronze/YS+ Members*
Thursday 22nd November Purchase History*

*Subject to availability
Adult (21-64) £30
Senior (65+) £17
Under 21 £17
Full-Time Student £17

West Ham United v Albion
Tuesday 13th November STHs with 288+ Season Ticket Holder Points
Thursday 15th November STHs with 238+ Season Ticket Holder Points*

Friday 16th November All remaining Season Ticket Holders*
Tuesday 20th November All Bronze/YS+ Members*
Thursday 22nd November Purchase History*

*Subject to availability
Adult (21-64) £30
Senior (65+) £25
Under 21 £25
Under 16 £25

Supporters can secure their tickets on the selected dates from 9am on BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com/Tickets and 2pm via the Albion Booking Line at 0844 327 1901*.

There is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for in person and telephone sales, while a charge of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases.

Seagull Travel will be running a coach to both fixtures with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex. A full list of pick-up locations and bookings for all upcoming games can be found here, along with prices.

*Calls to the Albion Booking Line are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Quite a big margin of difference (66 points) for top and second tier for Bournemouth tickets.
Its gonna be a sh1tfest on Wednesday morning for those in the second tier wanting the few hundred tickets left.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Quite a big margin of difference (66 points) for top and second tier for Bournemouth tickets.
Its gonna be a sh1tfest on Wednesday morning for those in the second tier wanting the few hundred tickets left.

Resigned that I have no chance Bournemouth tickets AGAIN, been to all the shitty ones this season but till short on my "loyalty" for 2nd allocation by 28 points. Doubt it will go past there. Only saving grace is after Burnley and Huddersfield away I'll have just enough so if any returns come back on sale I might nab one there.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Still tickets available for Burnley and Huddersfield...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Resigned that I have no chance Bournemouth tickets AGAIN, been to all the shitty ones this season but till short on my "loyalty" for 2nd allocation by 28 points. Doubt it will go past there. Only saving grace is after Burnley and Huddersfield away I'll have just enough so if any returns come back on sale I might nab one there.

On the plus side you are miles above the 2nd tier cut off for West Ham

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

You honestly think there will be any left after Tuesday?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
You honestly think there will be any left after Tuesday?

There definitely will be. No game has ever sold out in just the first tier. Just a question of how many. May only be 100-200.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I’m on 331 points, so will likely miss out on Bournemouth again. Did the cup game last year and was one of the few that turned up, I should get 25 bonus points just for this fixture! Thanks for the info.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I’m on 331 points, so will likely miss out on Bournemouth again. Did the cup game last year and was one of the few that turned up, I should get 25 bonus points just for this fixture! Thanks for the info.

No you shouldn't

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Last season I missed out on the top tier for this game by a single point, this season I can't believe that i'm missing out by 4 points and yet again, due to work commitments when they go on sale to the 2nd tier, i will not be able to get on to buy any and they will sell out once again before i can attempt to buy. - Gutted :(

It does seem a massive drop in points needed and i wonder if there should have been a higher points limit for the 2nd tier in this case, as this game is always going to sell out and I can now I will potentially miss out to someone with 62 less points than me (who, if like last season, will harvest points and not go if NSC were to be believed :p)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think Bournemouth might be the first game I've not been in the first tier for.

It's almost as if not being arsed to go to away games is counting against me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Last season I missed out on the top tier for this game by a single point, this season I can't believe that i'm missing out by 4 points and yet again, due to work commitments when they go on sale to the 2nd tier, i will not be able to get on to buy any and they will sell out once again before i can attempt to buy. - Gutted :(

It does seem a massive drop in points needed and i wonder if there should have been a higher points limit for the 2nd tier in this case, as this game is always going to sell out and I can now I will potentially miss out to someone with 62 less points than me (who, if like last season, will harvest points and not go if NSC were to be believed :p)

Agreed with that. For most games this season they haven't been selling very quickly, but this one clearly is going to so it would be fairer to have a more narrow second tier.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Agreed with that. For most games this season they haven't been selling very quickly, but this one clearly is going to so it would be fairer to have a more narrow second tier.

An away day against an all-out attacking top 6 side who could put four or five past us on a day when the trains are stuffed? Not sure these are going to fly off the shelves.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone else having a problem with the West Ham tickets? Not letting me buy them for two people with over 288 points. I think they've cocked up and set West Ham at the same level as Bournemouth!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Anyone else having a problem with the West Ham tickets? Not letting me buy them for two people with over 288 points. I think they've cocked up and set West Ham at the same level as Bournemouth!

I have enough for Bournemouth and have bought 1 but it wont let me buy any West Ham tickets

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here