Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] The Marvellous 1901 Food Thead -

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It will be back this coming weekend with a special edition!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is there an international at the Amex this weekend ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is there an international at the Amex this weekend ?

Nope. As you are one of the respected regulars of this thread I’ll let you know we are going on the road! There’s another twist as well; all shall be revealed in due course!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Meat is murder.

(You've only mentioned where you're going on here about 2,000 times so far, give or take)

:lolol:

Social media is a bitch for covering ones tracks.

I hope you can find time join in with the fun this weekend, as it may be of interest to you.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
:lolol:

Social media is a bitch for covering ones tracks.

I hope you can find time join in with the fun this weekend, as it may be of interest to you.

I'm certainly interested.

A new coffee shop has opened up in Findon and they're doing an amazing range of sausage rolls, sourced from This Little Piggy in Brighton (http://www.thislittlepiggybrighton.co.uk/flavours/4585586685). Even though I'm not a vegan, I had their "The Has-Bean" one the other day and it was great, although not as great as the "Cheesy Does It". The "American Breakfast" (Sussex pork, smokey bacon & maple syrup; with a maple syrup glaze) sounds good for those so inclined.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

A new coffee shop has opened up in Findon and they're doing an amazing range of sausage rolls, sourced from This Little Piggy in Brighton (http://www.thislittlepiggybrighton.co.uk/flavours/4585586685). Even though I'm not a vegan, I had their "The Has-Bean" one the other day and it was great, although not as great as the "Cheesy Does It". The "American Breakfast" (Sussex pork, smokey bacon & maple syrup; with a maple syrup glaze) sounds good for those so inclined.

Crikey. I looked at the link and I would not know where to start. There’s at least 20 items on there which I want to try.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Crikey. I looked at the link and I would not know where to start. There’s at least 20 items on there which I want to try.

They are a true wonder, at least to this vegetarian who has seen the whole gourmet sausage roll thing take-off, and has not been able to partake.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They are a true wonder, at least to this vegetarian who has seen the whole gourmet sausage roll thing take-off, and has not been able to partake.

“10 different flavours of mini sausage rolls...pick your favourites & build your very own pig-n-mix bag. “

And they are proactively indenifying consumer issues and providing solutions; this will go some way to resolving my conundrum of choice. I feel they’re really on my side.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
They are amazing!! I had a pic n mix bag, cant remember if 5 or 10 tbh(!!) but all of them were spot on.......none of this no sausage thing though!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

They also attend the Goring Road Market every month. Had some proper decent ones the other week!

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure this lot used to trade as McStrong's in the Open Market and elsewhere. If it is them, I was disappointed as they all sounded great but didn't deliver on flavour and I wasn't keen on their pastry.

Best sausage rolls around are still from The Pantry in South Farm Road, Worthing - even if the owner is getting quite grumpy these days. Honourable mention for the Brighton Sausage shop.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Had a fantastic day, the food thread is gonna be good!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here