Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Andrew Marr show

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
And that’s relevant because...? If he did come to power and didn’t stop the sale of weapons to countries we know are killing innocent people and then went to lay a wreath at a war memorial I’d be pointing out his utter hypocrisy too.

What they say out of power is somewhat different to when they get in. They have again changed tack on having another vote /second referendum

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
What they say out of power is somewhat different to when they get in. They have again changed tack on having another vote /second referendum

I am aware and I have been vocal on other threads about Corbyn’s stance on Europe and the ‘people’s vote’. However, what Corbyn may or may not do if elected isn’t the issue. We know that May and her government are selling weapons to the Saudis and we know what those weapons are being used for. Anyone who can do that and then lay a wreath on a war memorial on a day reserved for reflection deserves nothing but contempt.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I am aware and I have been vocal on other threads about Corbyn’s stance on Europe and the ‘people’s vote’. However, what Corbyn may or may not do if elected isn’t the issue. We know that May and her government are selling weapons to the Saudis and we know what those weapons are being used for. Anyone who can do that and then lay a wreath on a war memorial on a day reserved for reflection deserves nothing but contempt.

Blair, WMD, Iraq, thousands dead..... add a particular weapons adviser. Idiot Brown sold our gold. No money left note in the treasury. Stupid labour.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Blair, WMD, Iraq, thousands dead..... add a particular weapons adviser. Idiot Brown sold our gold. No money left note in the treasury. Stupid labour.

Yes, war criminal Blair deserves all the contempt you can muster also. Another thing/ person you should be more offended by than Corbyn’s coat.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Its that old adage money talks I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here