Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk V Murray............fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

A football fight.

You can only have one in your team at a time, who would you have?

Dunky for me as he is class and a leader and our leader and could he possibly top Kerry Mayo 400+ appearances??? (please)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Glenn every time, Put simply, without his goals we wouldn't be playing in the Premier League. Good player though Dunky undoubtably is, he is more easily replacebale.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Ryan? do you mean Kerry?
I think OP is trying to determine who is the most irreplaceable, Dunk v Murray? If in your opinion it was Murray who would win a fight to retain their place between Murray and Ryan?.....I think. Although I know Mouldy well I still cannot work out his little brain yet ha ha

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ignore, missed the point of the thread

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No he is disqualified because there was two of him. Kerry Mayo that is.��

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think OP is trying to determine who is the most irreplaceable, Dunk v Murray? If in your opinion it was Murray who would win a fight to retain their place between Murray and Ryan?.....I think. Although I know Mouldy well I still cannot work out his little brain yet ha ha

Well if you know Mouldy well, but still can't work him out, then what chance do l have as someone who has never had the pleasure of meeting him!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Andy Rollings

If it's a case of just naming players who might win a fist fight, may I put forward Doug Rougvie and Mark McCammon? Two characters I wouldn't want to upset. Maybe Ian Baird too, as that Donny defender found out at the last ever game at the Goldstone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it's a case of just naming players who might win a fist fight, may I put forward Doug Rougvie and Mark McCammon? Two characters I wouldn't want to upset. Maybe Ian Baird too, as that Donny defender found out at the last ever game at the Goldstone.

That Donny defender is the WBA manager Darren Moore isn’t he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here