Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 0 (Rock bottom)

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Did we though? I thought Wednesday controlled the game after the red card, we were indebted to Stockdale for perhaps the best double save I've seen at the Amex, which in turn got the crowd behind the team, and we scored a very late winner through a breakaway.

Were the tactics yesterday any different in that we were playing reasonably well with ten men and then started getting into more of their half in the last 10-15 minutes. There was also the advantage against Wedenesday of them finishing the match with nine men.

In terms of unpredictable attacking football we are far better suited to the Championship than the Premier League, but is it realistic to expect otherwise?

That's exactly what happened in that Wednesday home match. After Glenn's sending off they threw the kitchen sink at us, not the other way round.

They couldn't get the break through, almost running themselves into the grounds, then we mugged them.

Not by CH's design, but the footballing equivalent of rope-a-dope.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought I'd wait till a few days after the last game (can't remember what that was :rolleyes:) before voting. It's a 9 from me. Cracking club, I'm glad I've supported them for 49 years (50th aniversary of Albion 4 Barrow 2, my first game, age 11 will be in the Spring).

Seagulls!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Historically we are a lower than average old Div One team
People's expectations about the type of football we should be playing are way too high
Negative vibes spread rapidly
We are doing just fine

You mean Division 3 in old money, right? With a rare nosebleed in Division 2. Tiny Tony Towner down the wing nearly saving the day.....

It is bloody heavenly now. Decent seats, pies, beer; even the lavs are sanitary. And football in the most elevated league in the world. What's not to love ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Last time I looked for em , it was down not up the table . If we’re struggling (hardly) then they’re in crisis ...
It was the 'failing to beat'. Nothing to do with League Table.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It was the 'failing to beat'. Nothing to do with League Table.

They’ve failed to beat anybody other then the teams they are 20th and 19th. I’m enjoying that but no worries if you d prefer to think we’re both the same sort of middling to lower prem team who lose most games instead (which is true too)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here