Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Trump and War Graves visit

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No doubt the Trump lovers on here will be on to defend him soon enough

I think there is only one on NSC and given he also has most of the same credentials you list I think we can ignore him.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
At ceremony Trump skipped cuz of weather- Trudeau “As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet, and our hair gets wet...it’s all the more fitting that we remember on that day in Dieppe the rain wasn’t rain, it was bullets.”

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At ceremony Trump skipped cuz of weather- Trudeau “As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet, and our hair gets wet...it’s all the more fitting that we remember on that day in Dieppe the rain wasn’t rain, it was bullets.”
That perfectly highlights the difference between being presidential and being President.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This always makes me titter about him.

Without clicking on the link is that the one where his ex-wife described congress with him as being like having a wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out of the keyhole?

Back to the OP, it is so sad that this utter disgrace of a man (Trump) will probably be re-elected.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What an absolute arse of a man Trump is, totally inexcusable as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sure my Great Grandfather and the millions of others who laid down their lives in WWI would have loved the option of saying "Not today eh Sarge, looks like it might rain later".

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good turnout at Worthing today.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m not the least bit surprised he bailed. Deep down shame and he doesn’t want to be reminded of his failure to serve his country. It’s why he criticises war veterans. He doesn’t wish to serve his country. Like his whoremongering ancestors he only wishes to take from it and it’s people.
And war veterans turn out in their droves to support him.

Trump got the overwhelming support of US veterans in last week's elections, something he boasted about, saying his administration gives them more support than his predecessor's. All double standards .... if any speak about any of his policies or his behaviour, he launches a personal attack. From the person who draft dodged.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Unfortunately, 50% plus of voters like or love him. Making Americans great again, apparently, opening up coal mines for jobs, etc.

F*ck the planet, humanity, the unwell poor, non-whites.
This! Just as I thought I couldn’t despise him anymore, along comes something else in a presidency of new lows. Pathetic creature, a stain on humanity.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What an absolute arse of a man Trump is, totally inexcusable as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sure my Great Grandfather and the millions of others who laid down their lives in WWI would have loved the option of saying "Not today eh Sarge, looks like it might rain later".

Too right! My GT GF was demoted for being late on parade in the trenches, which is fair enough - discipline and all that! Only it was because he had dysentery - still no excuse! :lolol::clap: Times were tougher then so get your stupid syrup wet next time Donald!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I wonder how the WH press office will spin this one?
Nothing he does, or doesn’t do surprises me anymore.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It’s a shame to say this but if the back to front got assassinated I would probably get the champagne out. He is an absolute joke of an individual who I hope rots in hell, I can only hope he becomes part the one term club!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wonder how many games Trump would have missed at Withdean due to the wet weather.

On a serious note, I fail to understate why he couldn't be bothered to attend, given that he would have received good media coverage, wouldn't have needed to respond to any difficult questions, and would have been seen as being presidential.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Unfortunately, 50% plus of voters like or love him. Making Americans great again, apparently, opening up coal mines for jobs, etc.

F*ck the planet, humanity, the unwell poor, non-whites.

50% + don’t like him because he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. As for those coal jobs he promised they have yet to materialise. Just another one of his bullshit lies. These people will eventually work it out, hopefully, before the next election.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
50% + don’t like him because he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. As for those coal jobs he promised they have yet to materialise. Just another one of his bullshit lies. These people will eventually work it out, hopefully, before the next election.

I despise Trump, Pence, the current Repulbican Party and the racists amongst their supporters every bit as much as you.

There's a very significant problem at present with the US Electoral College system, with in effect votes for Repuplicans counting for more than those for Democrats in several key swing states. Both for Presidential and Congress contests. The equivalent of semi-rotten boroughs in the UK, where an inner urban vote with a smaller constituency can deliver an MP with far less votes than elsewhere.

In the US it is not a simply a body count.

Plus WE need a charismatic Democrat candidate to come to the fore, with no mud sticking on their past to prevent vicious Trump and his US/Russian right wing backers destroying them through advertising and social media.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here