Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Neymar earns £900,000 per week.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Nice to see PSG pay a living wage to their players!! :D

The latest football leaks have revealed that Neymar earns just over €1 million (about £900,000) a week at Paris Saint-Germain. The 26-year-old’s salary has been published by the French site Mediapart, which discloses that PSG had to pay €252 million to sign the player.

PSG paid €222 million to Barcelona, €10.5million each to his agents, his father Neymar Sr and Pini Zahavi, plus €8.7million to his first club Santos. His deal is worth €54.7million a year, or €30 million after tax.

As with all PSG players, 15 per cent of Neymar’s net salary is termed an “ethics premium” — which allows the club to fine players for misconduct, which is not permitted in France in the absence of a clause. Neymar asked that “compliance with tax rules” be removed, but PSG refused. Neymar did not respond to Mediapart’s request for comment.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Second only to Bong.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
For that kind of money I'm prepared to offer myself up. I was third in my class at diving off the springboard (behind W Zaha and some girl who didn't actually seem to attend the school who went by the name of Fanny Batter) and I can roll on the floor for longer than my mates' labradoodle. I'm a bit bald but I'll wear the wig under protest.

Binney on acid

Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
He's one of only a few players in the world who's nearly as good as Fred Binney was in his prime. Therefore he should be on at least £1 million per week.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
good luck to him. I'd take it if someone offered it to me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here