Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *This weekend's other PL games*

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've seen you face far worse from elsewhere, pretty nasty crap at times.

Quite how my joking about Stevie G playing for the Albion is taking the piss out of BG I'll never know.

Still any excuse to not be civil.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Drinkwater wind-up?

Jokingly answering the posters who didn't make it clear that Stevie G was coming as the next manager, not a player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do know you're always joking; don't strike me as malicious.

Unlike a certain poster who has left us in no doubt, today of all days and even with a thread warning about malicious posts.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
3-1 will shut G.Neville and Tyler up. Since the dumb Ederson penalty give away, it's been endless propaganda that this was a Mourinho masterplan to go into the final 30 minutes just a goal down, then nicking late set piece goals from their lumps.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Happiness:

IMG_2973.PNG

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So I'm the brunt of an unprovoked attack and the assailant won't even apologize, today of all days.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely Fulham part company with their manager within 24 hours ? ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have played three of the bottom four and picked up 2 points and didn’t look like winning any of them. Yes we have picked up points elsewhere but it’s not a great stat is it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We have played three of the bottom four and picked up 2 points and didn’t look like winning any of them. Yes we have picked up points elsewhere but it’s not a great stat is it.

The team must be regressing back to Hughton's first 6 months in charge when he got precisely 0 from the four relegation '6 pointer' games his team played.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Depends how you want the stat to look really. Saints, for example, are only IN that bottom 4, because we came back from 2-0 down to deny them a home win.

Also, Newcastle (and possibly West Ham, too) WERE 'bottom four' when we played and beat them.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Not sure about the 'didn't look like winninhg any of them". We missed a penalty against Fulham and had Murray clean through in the last minute against Southampton ... and was penalised for a non-existent foul. And we had most of the chances against Cardiff before the sending off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here