Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Atkinson

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Disgraceful performance in so many ways.

2nd goal - at least one offside possibly 2 - ok Lino should give that...

Also missed the blatant pull on our player going to close down the blocked shot from the corner that lead to the goal. Disgrace.

Handed them the points and stole 3 from us - simple as.

This isn’t a thread to discuss what we could have done better - we didn’t play that well although it was difficult with 10. The point is he favoured the home team from minute 1.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Shocking, the worst referee performance I’ve seen in years..... wanker thought Duffy was going to nut him near the end, wish he did, he deserved it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was a disgrace but if you play that badly you don't deserve anything from the game.

Difficult to judge how we played with 10 but I do think both teams were poor tbh.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He's a ****. An OAP ****.
If I was Bissouma (if only), I'd have thrown the ball straight at him rather than into the ground.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you beat me to it ...........absolutely ****ing woeful performance , in fact i would almost put it down as " one of those" contentious red , ridiculously one sided free kick count , goal by offside player and no booking for taking the shirt off , making his own rules up , i haven't looked at bbd but i reckon the foul count was about 18 -5 in their favour.......FOR **** SAKE .....!!! still , i'm afraid if we are going to sit back AGAIN , and give the ball away with crap passes then seemingly we are going to get beat by teams like ****ing cardiff.........don't think having stephens on the pitch would have changed anything , the mindset of the team is a bit of a worry.

sol ****ing bamba for **** sake ......oh how we laughed ...!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Even if we’d won, I’d still be calling that performance an utter disgrace.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#Whataboutary

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Are you Mike Dean in disguise?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hard to understand how he could be that bad, it was just shocking.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks for restoring my faith in nsc on this thread. I was beginning to doubt it after the red card thread but luckily most seem to have eyes on this thread. Joke ref.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
martin-atkinson-reveals-lastest-yellow-card.jpg

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He gave 21 fouls against us. Any time we went near the ball, it was a free-kick to them. The worst refereeing decision by a mile since we got promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here