Sussex
What I'd like to see.....

Ryan
Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Bong
Knockaert-Kayal-Propper-March
Andone-Murray​

Subs:
Izquierdo for March 75 mins

2nd sub - Locadia for Murray 95 mins (to allow Murray to get an ovation for his hat trick)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It doesn't really matter who is in the team if the manager insists on them playing the way they have been playing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just so long as Stuart Munday plays we'll be alright.

#OneForTheKidz

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oh Lord, where to begin?

Well, this (sorry, these) next lot, are a good team. Shit, they actually are too. hmmmmmmm possibly a very bad time to play them. If it were me, I'd play who I think to be our best players. Chris will, I'm sure, play the following team:

Ryaney, Bongy, Duffy, Dunky, Brunoey, Stephensey (Hang on Chris, he's suspended...) No choice: Kayally, Bissey, Izzy, Knocky, Marchy, Murray.

I'd play:

Ryan, Monty, Bernard, Duffy, Dunk, Propperly (yep, with one foot) The 'Bissness', Knocky, Marchy, Locky, Andoney.

I suspect, however, regardless we'll lose this one.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

Ryan
Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Bong
Andone-Murray​

Subs:

This.

You have to start Andone up front with Murray at home

You have to give Iz a rest because he is woefully off form and go back to the tried and tested March/Knockaert.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't care what team Hughton puts out i don't won't to watch us defend for 90 mins. I've had enough of watching dull football

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Ryan
Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Bong
Andone-Murray​

Subs:
8 of those were in our championship side and after spending 60 million it's clear things are not going to plan performance wise.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
A formation that doesn’t consist of our left and right backs spending all their time inside our penalty area leaving our wide ATTACKING players to defend out wide. Could those players be allowed to play in a progressive manner please
Maybe you should ask the manager, as that is how he sets the players up.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
There are any number of formations you could play and any players but if it has been drilled out of them to attack then we have a problem. We have for wingers at the club but rarely ( ever ?) do they get wide and then go to the byline and cross. IMO we need to either re-train them in the art of being a winger or change the balance so we play only one winger and put the extra into midfield where we often get over run.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I suspect CH will do the bleeding obvious and start as yesterday with bissouma in for Stephens.
The club won't appeal the red.

I'd start
Ryan
Bruno- Duffy - dunk - bong

Kayal Propper bissouma

Knockaert as a floating winger to be subbed for March on 75 if he doesn't lose his rag beforehand

Playing with wingers isn't working so we may as well go straight through the middle and bolster the midfield

Andone Murray/locadia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here