• Yes

Votes: 153 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 207 57.5%

• Total voters

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Could have gone either way, although if it was us on the receiving end I would have wanted a red.
He put a couple of challenges in when he needn’t and gave a free kick away. He sees red too many times for my liking, which is a shame because he can be a good player.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You can see why he gave it but I don't see how a player like Stephens doesn't go for it like that. He doesn't make that challenge, people would be screaming about his lack of commitment or bottle.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Half time on R5 all the comments read out by Mark Chapman were saying it wasn’t a red ..commentator queries if there were any that balanced the other way whilst at the same time he and the fellow commentator provided none!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This day and age, ...... yes

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I think the reaction made the refs mind up, it was 50/50 for me so no red if not certain!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Out of control and reckless. Endangered an opponent. Winning the ball is incidental. Gave Atkinson an excuse to show red.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not out of control at all. Coming off your feet does not make you 'out of control' sorry but that is rubbish. Stretching yes, only one to actually make a challenge their lad turned his back and jumped. Foul possibly, yellow harsh, Red? Disgrace.

One foot, stayed on the ground. This is not what that rule change was intended for...

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here