Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Never a red

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yellow at best. Or no foul. Was going to do a thread before they even scored saying what a homer this ref is and it’s just been proved. Joke.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The ref has given everything to them all game so it doesn’t surprise me that he did that. Warnock’s obviously got in is head before the game.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You'd think our players would've taken note, to what happened to Knocky last season at Watford, when that tw@t took him out, two footed, straight red.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
RIP football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You'd think our players would've taken note, to what happened to Knocky last season at Watford, when that tw@t took him out, two footed, straight red.

Not anywhere near a comparison mate. One was a dubious foul one was a blatant red.

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Yellow at best. Or no foul. Was going to do a thread before they even scored saying what a homer this ref is and it’s just been proved. Joke.

Red card fair IMO.......If that had been Cardiff player on one of us we`d all be furious if it wasn`t !!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Football is dead. Can’t be surprised shit like this happens. It’s all about scoring goals not stopping them.

Excellent tackle but the ref was always going to have a good time with that one. Probably got a semi.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's going in with both feet, your just inviting the ref to get his 5 mins of fame, Stephens should know better.

He went with one foot mate, won the ball but his momentum took him into their player. I don’t blame Dale myself, just hate how football has gone now esp that was given as much on player reaction imo.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not anywhere near a comparison mate. One was a dubious foul one was a blatant red.

It's just p!ssed me off that we were doing quite well, and I was looking forward to hearing positive stuff from the human ape and uncle fester on BeinSports, now it's a load of bollox :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It was reckless and dangerous. Surely these reasons alone mean that it was a red?

Agree. I’d also add it was a pointless tackle.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's just p!ssed me off that we were doing quite well, and I was looking forward to hearing positive stuff from the human ape and uncle fester on BeinSports, now it's a load of bollox :lolol:

Yeh agreed. It’s annoying and a game changer. Their goal was lucky too - of all the ways for that ball to deflect off Bong it looped up perfectly for him...

Hugo Rune

Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Cardiff player went into the tackle assuming he was going to get hit and hurt & made a massive meal of it. The ball was won by Dale reasonably cleanly, I’m unsure how much contact there was. Studs were up but did they make contact with the player?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here