Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm absolutely fuming with Dale Stephens. He has single handedly cost us 3 points today.

Not the first time he has made an idiotic, pointless challenge like this, that has cost us points.

Time for Bissouma to step up and win his spot in the first team.
Yeah normally he gives silly free kicks away on the edge of the box :)
To be fair we just don't have the quality to perform well in this league as we still have many of our championship players starting !!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I wonder how low our pass completion is this year? (especially if you removed the one-twos between Dunk, Duffy and Ryan. Has to be around 50%? Seems even less.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Game set and match to the ref.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
made to look shit against a shit team! too many fouls, erratic passing! Very Poor performance! i dont like to blame Officials but they were just as poor! What was the free kick count! It is a bit obvious thats how any Warnock team try and win games by totally manipulating refs/officials for decisions.We played right into their hands! Naive management/coaching! Travelling Fans deserve a refund! Sadly This has really ****ed my weekend up!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
We play one of the worst PL teams ever, take an early lead and then go into self destruct mode and throw it away. Hughton needs to take a long look at himself before he slates any of the players, if you keep setting up like that away you keep getting the same crap performances

THIs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
To be fair, we were 90.91% of a shit Premier League side against a Championship side for most of that match.

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
We play one of the worst PL teams ever, take an early lead and then go into self destruct mode and throw it away. Hughton needs to take a long look at himself before he slates any of the players, if you keep setting up like that away you keep getting the same crap performances

Exactly. As soon as we take a lead we drop so deep and let anyone wether it be Man City or Cardiff to constantly put pressure on us. Hughton needs to change this asap.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sick of this ****ing garbage football under Hughton.

Not wanting to keep repeating myself but there was only one team in it until the equaliser and the sending off made it impossible for us to play any other way. How hard is that to understand? So easy to find a stick to beat Hughton, this result was not down to CH. The ref takes much more responsibilty.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know about us but Cardiff will definitely be one of the 3 teams going down.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When he's not giving away stupid free kicks in dangerous positions which he did again today

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

And slowing attack’s down with his slow thinking.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Disagree. Bamba was offside twice for their goal and not booked for taking his shirt off. Can’t see what’s that got to do with how we play.

Bamba wasn't offside for their goal once let alone twice. Kayal flicked the ball on the first time and it was another player that was offside the second time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here