Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Poor lino decisions are just part and parcel of football these days. The quality of refereeing has dropped considerably, and I'm sure you'll be on the end of some favourable decisions in the coming season.

And I'm sure you'll just be laughing at the team on the receiving end... Just like we're all laughing at Brighton for blaming the ref for their defeat.

Maybe if you didn't set up so defensively every game, and opted to to get more in the bank than a 1-0 win every time you set off, you'd have probably taken a more positive result.

You've got twice the squad we have (apparently)... But at least we come out of the blocks and attack teams.

I do agree, sometimes you get the decisions in your favour, sometimes you don't. That is football. I went on Saturday and was pretty gutted - I'd have been happy with a point pre-kick off, and certainly would have been elated at 89 mins to get a draw. But it's gone, another game soon, so I won't dwell on it. Congratulations on your win. Best loos i've seen at an away ground for a long time BTW!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Best loos i've seen at an away ground for a long time BTW!
This. Incredibly spacious.

There was also a nice offer at our concourse bar with Smirnoff Ice on sale for £1.

That Cardiff side must be one of the worst teams ever to grace the Premier League. 4/7 at BetVictor is a massive price on a near certainty.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
How much did your flops cost then? I thought one player who was on your Bench cost 11 million? Good luck for the rest of the season....like us you will need it just to tread water.

I don't understand why your comment about us treading water. Agreed, we have looked like it at times, but last night's performance put into perspective how good our recent signings actually are and how we are developing as a team, into one worthy of a mid-table place (as opposed to only tactics).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I genuinely don’t think that’s a coincidence. I said a while ago I thought Propper and Bissouma would be our first choice centre midfield.

They’re in a different league to Stephens and Kayal with regards to mobility, passing and positioning. Tackling pretty sharp too!

I agree. Is also think the first halves against Leicester and Palace are the best we’ve played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here