Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

their 22 (goal scorer) was off side when the first cross went in, and he challenged for that ball so it should have been flagged

Poor decisions by the officials all game against us imo

Oh for heaven’s sake. We’ve been second best all game

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Meanwhile, in my house...

Screenshot 2018-11-10 at 14.25.28.png

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Shocking tactics and performance. Yes the red card obviously made things 100x harder but that was utter garbage at the worst team in the leauge.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I know, lets find a scapegoat!
Definitely points dropped against a team that will be in the Championship next season.
Very annoying, but not the end of the world. Stay with the 5 year plan people

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I honestly think we won't play a worse team all season, and we started so well too. This really hurts.

People will criticise Chris but we got the early goal and were comfortable. For me, if Stephens gets a yellow we win the game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on, do you really think the ref lost us this game? We were shocking, again. We need to start looking closer to home.

The ref was fecking shocking too. Worst I’ve seen at this level reffing us.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Nothing to do with the ref. We have been poor most of the season and have ridden our luck on more than one occasion.

Dale Stephens has let his team down and Chris' negative tactics and continued poor team selection has lost us this game.

Disagree. Bamba was offside twice for their goal and not booked for taking his shirt off. Can’t see what’s that got to do with how we play.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We are f..ucking dreadful to watch irrespective of whether we stay up or not. It’s not the beautiful game when we play is it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here